{{{{wimbledon 2003}}}}} (1 Viewer)

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #181
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Why exactly do you dislike him soo much? Is there something we people on the land don't know? :eek: He can't help himself that all the people there want him to win the Wimbledon. I kind of feel sorry for him as IMO he has no chance of winning it ... ever.
    I'm on the land too aren't I? Or am I flotaing about in some dreamworld :D

My reasons for wanting him to lose are in fact mostly to do with the fans who shout "come on tim" every point and cheer double faults by the opponent. The BBC who go on about him even when he's out, and build him up when he is clearly not good enough to win it. The fact that he gets the easisest draw every year and then people say "he deserved to be seeded high because he made the quarters" when the only reason he got there was because of the fixed draw.

Thats about it really ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    I'm on the land too aren't I? Or am I flotaing about in some dreamworld :D
    Well since you are a teen still, which means that you think about girls most of the day we could say that you live in a dreamworld yes :p Especially when it comes to certain russian sport women :p

You live on the land alright, but you have to add two letters to it --> is :D

My reasons for wanting him to lose are in fact mostly to do with the fans who shout "come on tim" every point and cheer double faults by the opponent. The BBC who go on about him even when he's out, and build him up when he is clearly not good enough to win it. The fact that he gets the easisest draw every year and then people say "he deserved to be seeded high because he made the quarters" when the only reason he got there was because of the fixed draw.

Thats about it really ;)
    For God's sake, give the man some patriotisem! ;)

JKane

May 31, 2001
    this sucks! although i'm not that fascinated by the sport i was supporting mark phil. for some years now. shame he lost that final.

but i think that he might be able to win the us open. at least that's what i hope.

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #184
    Well since you are a teen still, which means that you think about girls most of the day we could say that you live in a dreamworld yes :p Especially when it comes to certain russian sport women :p
    But one of them is only 16 :excited:;)

Wait, are you telling me this world ends after being a teenager? :p

You live on the land alright, but you have to add two letters to it --> is :D
    ooh, now I gets you. Waay to clever for me :D

For God's sake, give the man some patriotisem! ;)
    no :stuckup::p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)