Willy Sagnol (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok Sagnol won`t come to Juve so who will???
we currently have Zambrotta Canna and Thuram
We have 2 options!
1) We buy a RB (It`s very hard to find a good RB nowdays...)
2) We buy a CB, Move Thuram to the RB position and postpone the problem in one or two years...
3) We buy a LB and move Zambrotta to the right

Actually I think I`m for the 2nd one We move Thuram to the right and we buy Andrade the year after we buy a new RB to replace Thuram or move Zambrotta to the right and buy a LB

Ofcourse there is always the possibility of playing a 3 man defence which means buying a CB moving Zambrotta to the midfield (probably for a retiring Nedved at the LM position) then we could put Ballack behind the strikers and voula!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
1st, I think Sagnol and Rummenige should be shot

2nd, Hatem Trabelsi is free.

3rd, Thuram will ask to be sold if Cap puts him at RB

4th, Blasi, Balzaretti and Zambrotta can do the job.

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
Orgut said:
We have 2 options!
2) We buy a CB, Move Thuram to the RB position and postpone the problem in one or two years...

I think for the moment we will stick to Zambrotta on the right till the end of the season. I believe that they will see the development of Chiellini... if he is improving really fast, then I think Juve will not buy any fullback at all. Now what.. Evra is gone to Manchester... Maicon is targetted by Inter.. but I believe Christian Zaccardo or Daniele Bonera will be good enought for Juventus..
Or if we want the experience one, we might get Massimo Oddo.. for other nationalities, we might see Trabelsi, Arne Freidrich or Andreas Hinkel.
Every teams seem to strengthen their squad except ours.. so I am a little bit worried even though we are 9 points ahead!! For this season, I think Serie A can be said wrapped up by Juventus... but CL and CI are far more than wrapped.. anything can happen!!

I hope we buy someone this winter... and sign many free players for exchange to other clubs!! or own use!!

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Orgut said:
We have 2 options!

Actually I think I`m for the 2nd one We move Thuram to the right and we buy Andrade the year after we buy a new RB to replace Thuram or move Zambrotta to the right and buy a LB

Ofcourse there is always the possibility of playing a 3 man defence which means buying a CB moving Zambrotta to the midfield (probably for a retiring Nedved at the LM position) then we could put Ballack behind the strikers and voula!
4) we can develop player if we dont buy

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
yesterday I saw a very interessting article about Sagnol on sports.it.

it said that Sagnol had not renewd his contract with bayern yet. He is in a real Dilema because the bayern people say: "if you not renew your contract now, you will not play in the second half of the season"... Sagnol fears that he could miss the world cup if he is not playing. but actionly he wants to come to juve.. he does not know what to do..

If this is true, the bayern are extortioners, and they dare to call us Mafia :disagree:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
mark77 said:
1st, I think Sagnol and Rummenige should be shot

2nd, Hatem Trabelsi is free.

3rd, Thuram will ask to be sold if Cap puts him at RB

4th, Blasi, Balzaretti and Zambrotta can do the job.

1st Agree :agree:

2nd He's not the player he was a couple of years ago..not juve class at least :cool:

3rd BAH

4th Balzaretti is good but IMO Blasi should move on to some mid table team..he's awful :(

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
Sagnol would have been a great signing but now we're going to have to play Zambrotta at RB and Chiellini/Balzaretti at LB. It should be all right but to have a player with the experience of Sagnol would have been nice.

Jul 28, 2002
At least the italian defensive blood line will stay, without being diluted by more dodgy french defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)