Willy Sagnol (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
The never-ending transfer saga concerning Willy Sagnol seems to have taken a new twist.

Bayern Munich now believe that they are back in contention for the French international who looked poised to join Serie A giants Juventus.

The in-demand right back had announced that he will leave the Allianz-Arena outfit at the end of his current deal in June 2006 and seal a free transfer to Italian giants Juventus.

He made that decision after failing to agree terms on a new deal with Bayern, but once again the Frenchman has changed his mind according to comments from Bayern supremo Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

Rummenigge is convinced that a new round of talks with the 28-year-old did break the ice in Bayern’s favour.

“I am 99 percent sure that Willy will sign a new four-year contract on his return to Munich on 5 January,” the club president told local daily Suddeutsche Zeitung.

The former St Etienne ace joined Bayern in 2000 from French outfit Monaco and has been a regular starter ever since, helping the club to win three Bundesliga titles, two German Cups and the UEFA Champions League trophy in 2001.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF???

Buy on AliExpress.com

AHDK

Dec 24, 2005
Oh, fuck Rummenigge! He is the biggest idiot in the world. He cries all the time, because Juve 'steal' his players. ;D

I don't believe the story, and it's a local paper, that has written it. ;)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
if ballack doesnt sign the new contract with bayern munich then i think sagnol will stay at bayern i think we should keep zambrotta as right back and sign fabio grosso that will look a good combination

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
serfaraaz said:
guys any update on cristiano zanetti situation is he coming to juve
very likely , not sure but I think he is a free agent in the summer and
-- capello likes him
-- moggi likes a bargain

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
loyada said:
very likely , not sure but I think he is a free agent in the summer and
-- capello likes him
-- moggi likes a bargain
Cristiano Zanetti is most likely to be a Juve player next season as Juve needs a good reinforcement at midfield. He would be a good player for rotation or back up. Since Lippi era, we have been linked with Zanetti even for an exchange of Zambrotta. But now it seems that Zanetti would come for free since his contract expires in June 2006. Well I just hope and see that it would turn out okay!
Since we have money from the TV contract anyway, we could use that money to buy some reinforcements. We are likely to move for Joaquin or Amantino Mancini as well.
The saga about Sagnol is getting more complicated. I hope Juve can just pull this transfer out. Change the contract offer and give him like 40k-60k euro a week. That should be enough for Sagnol to sign for Juve since Juve is the biggest team in Italy. Let's wait for January to end to see how this transfer saga wil turn out. Or we kick Zebina for Grosso.:D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
You cant trust any paper nowadays....a turkish friend of mine told me he was reading a turkish paper that said Fenerbache were making a bid for Trezeguet this jan for a suprise bid.....hahah. i was like get the $#%( out of the city with that bullshit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)