Willy Sagnol (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
We don't need Sagnol now. Grygera has finally settled in Turin after Ranieri has played him in his position as a right back, I was already expecting him to find his form anyway. We also have good backups in Melberg and Zebina. We, on the other hand, are desperate to snap up a top left fullback.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
sagnol is a good player, i would welcome him as we have needed quality defensive players all season. apart from chiellini i would happily replace the whole back 4

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Damn how old is he?
he doesn't play regular right?
i heard some time about the rift he has with Hitzfeld...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
sagnol is a good player, i would welcome him as we have needed quality defensive players all season. apart from chiellini i would happily replace the whole back 4
And that's what we need imo. We need to replace all the defence bar Chiellini. Imagine if we have to play against Man Utd in the CL. I'd love to see Molinaro vs Ronaldo. :howler:

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
As far as i kno sagnol didn't play much this season... Lahm played RB and Lell played LB for a majority. This was considered their strongest line-up.

Lell - 32 starts
Lahm - 26 Starts

Sagnol - 9 starts

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
He got suspended by Hitzfeld for their UEFA Cup match today because he complained about playing as a right midfielder against Stuttgart.To tell you the truth I don't want him at all,he seems to be a troublemaker and I don't want to become Inter.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
so we have stopped for amauri to pursue a 31 year old defender with 9 starts to his name this season that has already rejected us once before? this cant be true can it?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)