Will Juve Retch 4th? (12 Viewers)

Will Juve finish in the top 4 this season?

• Yes - game on from January

• No way - the same as I voted on this question 3 months ago

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's simply a case of too little too late. There's nothing that indicates to me that this team will start playing properly, and it's been this way all season. The Napoli game also is a sure write off as a loss because even if they aren't playing for the scudetto they attack us like rabid dogs whilst we play our usual lacklustre game.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
When did they ever did smth?
We ve seen worse...
Now the question is, will we beat Roma to EL ?
I remember when Ciro Ferrara was manager, the fans started chanting "We will kill you Ciro" (or something along those lines)
I'm surprised Del Neri hasn't gotten Zebina-bitch-smacked yet.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Barring a minor miracle, we are not getting 4'th place. However, we can always console ourselves with the Europa League where we lock horns with the giants of the modern game; teams such as Rekijvik United, Austrian Powow City, and Malaka FC.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
If we finish in 7th will we qualify for the Europa League? I know we did last year when we did come in at 7th but in the list of qualifiers on the EL website, there is no mention of 7th placed teams. The lowest place they mention is 6th

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It's not going to happen, but I still find myself cheering for the teams Roma, Udinese and Lazio play against like they're Juve, so I guess that means a part of me still believes. Let's just win the remaining games and see where we end up.

It's that last part that worries me most though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)