Will Juve Retch 4th? (1 Viewer)

Will Juve finish in the top 4 this season?

• Yes - game on from January

• No way - the same as I voted on this question 3 months ago

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
A season lasts 38 games. If you're top 4 after all those games, you deserve it. No matter if it's Udinese, Lazio or freaking Pro Vercelli.

We won't make it though, obviously.
Obviously you're right as it doesn't matter when you win the games as long as you win them I only meant to say that when you get to the stage where the final results is somewhat out of your own control it becomes all about luck, and a little hollow

Aug 2, 2005
I wanted to post this after Fiorentina's game but I couldn't wait

I voted YES, maybe some fucking ass of the players come and see it,
this week wont be our favor, roma win 2-0 lazio win 1-0, Udinese lose, hopefully we win
Lazio - Juve must win this and I expect it,

anyway, hoping the best, expecting the worst

my heart tells me we will benefit from the head to head encounters vs Lazio(expecting a win or a draw), Roma, Udinese, (somehow, ironically I feel Krasic's '94min goal vs Lazio is worthing 50.000.000 euros)
the same feelings that told me in 2010 there will be a new world champion, and the same feelings that told me in 2006 Italy would win the world cup
the same feeling I have that we will be 4th
in simple words, If we win vs Fiorentina, we will do it

OP
khalidkassim

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #76
    Roma just lost 3-2. This is definitely gonna motivate our team, this week could be a really decisive one in terms of bringing us within realistic touching distance with 5 games to play of the holy 4th spot.

We could be within 2 points of Udinese come tomorrow and 3/4 points off Lazio with 5 games to play!!! This'll be revenge for 1999/2000 when those bastards took our Scudetto in Perugia.

I see this happening and I'm praying, hoping and expecting our boys to pull us through. If we get there, it'll be like winning the Europa League or the Coppa Italia in terms of emotions. Pretty sad to hear that from a Juve fan that has seen them carry "the big eared Cup" but it'll be wonderful for our resources to make it. Wow.

And on a side note fuck you morons for not wanting us to qualify just cause your worried we'll keep Del Neri. Your love for Juve making it to Europe's elite competition should be much stronger than your hate for a coach or else you're not a fan, just a bitch. FULL STOP. Forza Juve.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Roma just lost 3-2. This is definitely gonna motivate our team, this week could be a really decisive one in terms of bringing us within realistic touching distance with 5 games to play of the holy 4th spot.

We could be within 2 points of Udinese come tomorrow and 3/4 points off Lazio with 5 games to play!!! This'll be revenge for 1999/2000 when those bastards took our Scudetto in Perugia.

I see this happening and I'm praying, hoping and expecting our boys to pull us through. If we get there, it'll be like winning the Europa League or the Coppa Italia in terms of emotions. Pretty sad to hear that from a Juve fan that has seen them carry "the big eared Cup" but it'll be wonderful for our resources to make it. Wow.

And on a side note fuck you morons for not wanting us to qualify just cause your worried we'll keep Del Neri. Your love for Juve making it to Europe's elite competition should be much stronger than your hate for a coach or else you're not a fan, just a bitch. FULL STOP. Forza Juve.
    :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)