Will Juve Retch 4th? (12 Viewers)

Will Juve finish in the top 4 this season?

• Yes - game on from January

• No way - the same as I voted on this question 3 months ago

Results are only viewable after voting.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
I know this would be better as a poll but considering I am not allowed to do that, I have been sick of looking for people to discuss it in other threads. Here it is:

Call me an optimist or someone that is sick of watching Juve play in the europa shit, we better make it and we will if we beat Fiorentina and Lazio. My biggest fear is we'll get to fourth and then lose it on the final game day to Napoli. 9 wins on the trot should do it but maybe 8 and a draw would suffice as long as its not against a measly opponent or Lazio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
no we won't we will play Europa league again next year

but on the plus side we will ahve a new coach and a new stadium.....and of course a new project

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Its almost impossible that we will. We have to win every game and rely on poor results from decent sides.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The only thing good about next season is the stadium. That's about it...at least that's what it looks like so far.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
i have a plan let we just win the six remaining games especially the one against the scums from the south :jvefan:

and then after that see were we stand :scarf:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This club has turned me into a sadist

I hope we don't reach 4th and suffer for 3 more years. This management will never allow us to regain our former glory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)