Will Figo Leave? (1 Viewer)

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
i think that inter is his next place since inter are looking for wingers so bad, they are still tracking kily gonzales from valencia

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Figo should leave, Perez must have realized that. If he stays he will take Beckhams place, and he can't be benched now.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Since Figo has said that he would prefer the EPL to Serie A, maybe he'll go to Man Utd. He could walk straight into the starting lineup now that Becks has left, and this way if Ronaldinho does join Man U then he won't have to play out of position. This is how the Red Devil's starting team would look like:

Barthez
Neville Ferdinand Silvestre O'Shea
Figo Keane Butt Giggs
Van Nistelrooy Ronaldinho

PS. If Figo and/or Ronaldinho do join the Old Trafford club then I think that Veron will join Barca (Riquelme to Juve) or come back to Italy.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Since Figo has said that he would prefer the EPL to Serie A, maybe he'll go to Man Utd. He could walk straight into the starting lineup now that Becks has left, and this way if Ronaldinho does join Man U then he won't have to play out of position. This is how the Red Devil's starting team would look like:

Barthez
Neville Ferdinand Silvestre O'Shea
Figo Keane Butt Giggs
Van Nistelrooy Ronaldinho

PS. If Figo and/or Ronaldinho do join the Old Trafford club then I think that Veron will join Barca (Riquelme to Juve) or come back to Italy.
Why should that affect Veron place he can play beside keane instead of butt who will warm the bench.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
why cant figo be benched?
Benching Figo would be wasting a huge amount of talent. It's sorta like if Juve bought Aimar and he was benched because Neddy was first choice, it's just a big waste. And to besides, I can't see Figo accepting a substitute's role when he could be playing first team football at Man Utd, Milan or Inter.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++

Why should that affect Veron place he can play beside keane instead of butt who will warm the bench.
It's just my personal choice, nothing else :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Benching Figo would be wasting a huge amount of talent. It's sorta like if Juve bought Aimar and he was benched because Neddy was first choice, it's just a big waste. And to besides, I can't see Figo accepting a substitute's role when he could be playing first team football at Man Utd, Milan or Inter.
At any other team, benching Figo wouldn't even be considered but just look at the material Real already HAS benched!

About Figo not accepting it - that's what I said about Rivaldo last summer...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ale10 ] ++
Ronaldinho is playing far too forward in that postion. He is much more effective playing behind the striker.
I obviously didn't make it clear, but Ronaldinho wouldn't really be a striker, he would play in the hole behind Van Nistelrooy, where Scholes normally plays.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

At any other team, benching Figo wouldn't even be considered but just look at the material Real already HAS benched!

About Figo not accepting it - that's what I said about Rivaldo last summer...
Rivaldo didn't really have a choice - no other club wanted him ;):D

OP
NeLLy

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20

i agree with u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)