Wikileaks (10 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
They won't charge him guilty.

They had to make up something so they can capture him.
Knowing the society I live in and certain elements of the legal system, I wouldn't be surprised if the handling of Assange was based entirely on ineptitude and naïvety. No conspiracy, just stupidity and some people looking to advance their careers.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Knowing the society I live in and certain elements of the legal system, I wouldn't be surprised if the handling of Assange was based entirely on ineptitude and naïvety. No conspiracy, just stupidity and some people looking to advance their careers.
May be.

I just don't buy the whole sex story, looks too naive and stupid. I don't think they can charge him for such, they just needed him. Luckily information will keep coming, even if he's arrested. Gotta love technology era, the US just can't fight against it.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
May be.

I just don't buy the whole sex story, looks too naive and stupid. I don't think they can charge him for such, they just needed him. Luckily information will keep coming, even if he's arrested. Gotta love technology era, the US just can't fight against it.
:tup: Now that they have him, they are trying to get an old law in US constitution so they can put him behind bar. Rape-case is just bullshit.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
icεmαή;2794864 said:
Didn't she recently say that North Korea were your allies. I hope she becomes your president. At the very least we would get some laughs :D
Couldn't believe my eyes when I read that so I googled and apparently she confused it with South Korea. They're so close to each other anyway. This is was in the article:

"She knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting."

:sergio:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
icεmαή;2794864 said:
Didn't she recently say that North Korea were your allies. I hope she becomes your president. At the very least we would get some laughs :D
It's not like she can make things any worse. At least we'd have something to look at now while being lied to.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Swedens rape laws are a joke, to the point there is barely any, just individual intepretations from the judges on cases. They have been working on making concrete laws for it, because basically the guilty ratio for rape cases are so frigging low, generally go scotch free on silly technicalities or biasm alot.

But thats unrelated to this Assange stuff, just clarifying. When it comes to his case, it doesnt seem like a big thing at all, just alot of media frenzy and the state having to go through the procedure of every possible rape allegation (Assange should have had this addressed when it occured around late summer, instead of leave the country).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)