Wikileaks (19 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Personal notoriety to what end exactly? Getting thrown in jail somewhere? Getting wiped out in some so called accident? What are they hoping to gain?
People do the dumbest things to be famous. Surely, you have seen this thing called reality TV, yes?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
As I expected:

----------------------------------

Turkish official: Israel initiated massive leak

Further deterioration in ties: The Israeli government initiated the massive WikiLeaks disclosure this week in the aims of pushing Turkey into a corner, a senior official in Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan charged Wednesday.

"We should look at the countries that are satisfied by the leak, and Israel is very satisfied," said Huseyin Celik, the deputy chairman of Turkey's ruling party.

Celik, who also serves as the party's spokesman, said in a press conference that Turkey started to suspect that "the leak's main objective was to weaken the Turkish government."

Turkey's President Abdullah Gul already hinted Tuesday that the massive leak was the result of "systematic work." However, Gul and other government members refrained from directly naming Israel.

But Wednesday, Spokesman Celik, who is closely associated with Turkish PM Erdogan, did not hold back while emphasizing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's remarks hours before the WikiLeaks publication as a telltale sign Israel was being the leak.

"Even before the documents were exposed, they said that 'Israel won't be damaged.' How did they know?" he said.

Some 8,000 documents of the more than 250,000 to be published by WikiLeaks arrived from the American embassy in Turkey. A similar number was originated from the US embassy in Tel Aviv

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3992908,00.html

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So instead of some silly Aussie, it's now Israel's fault? Simply because the documents are pro-Israel and not so good for Turkey?:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
People do the dumbest things to be famous. Surely, you have seen this thing called reality TV, yes?
It's a pretty ridiculous price to pay, having the US government on your neck (and apparently, as a consequence, everyone else, reports of an Interpol warrant on his name now) just to be famous. I think your theory is ludicrous.

Jul 2, 2006
So instead of some silly Aussie, it's now Israel's fault? Simply because the documents are pro-Israel and not so good for Turkey?:D
There aint no shit about Israel so far. If they are claiming that they will make everybody know what is going on behind the scenes, most of leaks should be about Israel, considering their influence on USA. Let's wait and see.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I know it seems a bit huff and puff, lets make some noise.

But hopefully something does come from it.

I won't be holding my breath though.
Unless you're under water that's never a good idea anyway.

Remember that story about Karl Rove going to a baseball game soon after Bush's term ended and four guys tried to capture him and turn him over to the local police? :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There aint no shit about Israel so far. If they are claiming that they will make everybody know what is going on behind the scenes, most of leaks should be about Israel, considering their influence on USA. Let's wait and see.
There are leaks about Israel, a few thousand if I'm not mistaken. However, most are merely diplomatic transmissions. With nothing really degrading, other than how it seems to confirm that they do have influence over US foreign policy the the Middle East.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Unless you're under water that's never a good idea anyway.

Remember that story about Karl Rove going to a baseball game soon after Bush's term ended and four guys tried to capture him and turn him over to the local police? :D
:lol:

I don't remember that but it is quite hilarious just thinking about it. Too bad they didn't succeed.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #160
    From Wikileak's Twitter:

WikiLeaks,org domain killed by US everydns.net after claimed mass attacks KEEP US STRONG https://donations.datacell.com/
    Looks like the bank in question, the one they have info on, probably Wank of America, really doesn't want this info to come out.

And this little fucking piece of wank-gobbling shit has a lot of ties to BAC.

Lieberman Introduces Anti-WikiLeaks Legislation

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)