Wicked switch for Zambrotta (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
i agree on everything u said Majed!!!! :thumb:

class does not come from the players we have!
but from the results we acheive!!!
Garbage, class is the way you play and the way you conduct yourself, it has very little to do with results as results can be got by illegal means and whats classy about that

To go through an entire season and play maybe 3 good games is not classy, it just shows great mental strength and lots of good luck

Buy on AliExpress.com

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Garbage, class is the way you play and the way you conduct yourself, it has very little to do with results as results can be got by illegal means and whats classy about that

To go through an entire season and play maybe 3 good games is not classy, it just shows great mental strength and lots of good luck
try to look at the entire picture!!!
when i said what i said!!!

i ment results as in GOOD PLAY!!! ATTRACTIVE FOOTBALL!!!

you know
the sort of football Valencia and Deportivo as well as Real Socidad play!!!!

those teams i mentioned above do not have stars on the caliber of zidane and figo but they do play Classy football!!!

i mentioned it as "results" coz that is what we want! Classy games!!!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Please can you tell me if you are saying Juve play classy attractive football as I am not sure if thats what you are saying

Secondly Juventus is far richer than those teams you metioned so lets not act like we are one of the small boys in the big bad world trying to get by, its the way we choose to use our money that is the problem
We have had a stadium noone likes for 13 years but its just now we are trying to do something about it, getting the likes of Baiocco and Fresi and paying them salaries does not help either

i cannot count how many players in Valencia, Depor and soceildad who are capable of playing nice one touch football and are not household names
We just go for players with good engines as thats how Lippi likes em

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
well...that's Lippi's problem then....

i know, he's always had a reputation of prefering physical players over technical ones.

That's why i think juve are never gonna get players like D'Ale.

of course, Juve dont play beautifull football at all.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
i am sure that zambrottas performance against barcalona lay dead any doubts. he shut overmars out of the game. was always racing down the left flank and took players on and defended well with class. he was calm on the ball and is a very good player.

lippi GENERALLY likes physcial players, but dont forget we had zidane and we have del piero who arent physical players. its all about a balance.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

of course, Juve dont play beautifull football at all.
to be honest we don't really care now do we?in this part of the season we should just focus on the results,when it's in the infancy of a season we can then afford to worry about such things which we can do without now.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
man i love zambrotta, hes got an amazing skill with the ball. I personnally think he is one of the best dribblers in juve. if you watch the games he makes a fool out of the defences most of the time and gets good crosses across. i dont know why people critise him so much?? ive seen him on numerous occasions dribblig past players with some stylish flairy moves, moves people like to see in soccer.

go zamboy and dont be demotivated by the critism made by jeleous people.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)