Why was my thread cancelled ?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    I understand Magnus, but this was more geared toward our upcoming performances in the CL

btw- was Nina responsible for this ???!!!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    I understand Magnus, but this was more geared toward our upcoming performances in the CL

btw- was Nina responsible for this ???!!!!
    What is that supposed to mean!? I merge (not cancelled cause that would mean I delated it) it yes, without any mischief thought behind it ... that's what you think right? Grow up!

Sorry to say guys, but without DP, I do not feel that we will be able to beat teams like Man U and Deportivo.We cannot just rely on Trez. Trez is not a playmaker, rather, a finisher, while DP is both !!

DiVaio has not been the same since he was ko'ed in the Newcastle game. I cannot say that I blame him- seeing it live, I thought he was dead !!

Davids, Nedved, and company are going to have to play above and beyond their ability, which I doubt will happen.

Without DP, we will NOT make it to the next round of the CL, IMO

This is your post and you made a new topic with it. I merge it with the Lippi's Choices after the DP injury thread and I think it suits just right. No, you were not talking about CL in general but what will happen and how the players should play now that DP is injured.

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

What is that supposed to mean!? I merge (not cancelled cause that would mean I delated it) it yes, without any mischief thought behind it ... that's what you think right? Grow up!

Sorry to say guys, but without DP, I do not feel that we will be able to beat teams like Man U and Deportivo.We cannot just rely on Trez. Trez is not a playmaker, rather, a finisher, while DP is both !!

DiVaio has not been the same since he was ko'ed in the Newcastle game. I cannot say that I blame him- seeing it live, I thought he was dead !!

Davids, Nedved, and company are going to have to play above and beyond their ability, which I doubt will happen.

Without DP, we will NOT make it to the next round of the CL, IMO

This is your post and you made a new topic with it. I merge it with the Lippi's Choices after the DP injury thread and I think it suits just right. No, you were not talking about CL in general but what will happen and how the players should play now that DP is injured.
    I cannot joke around with you Nina ??? (like I was really serious !!)

Whatever !!!!!!

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    What is that supposed to mean ??

Whatever your problem is, GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)