why people dont think juve as a super power? (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Before I go on let me put something striaght. RAI's programmes are good but the actual live screenings of matches were crappy until this year. The quality has improved so much so it is now more pleasurable to watch Serie A.
Sorry but I am still not sure that I have fully understood you. What do you mean by "screening"? If you mean the commentary, then I can assure you that the Italian commentators are the most professional and objective I know along with the British. Nothing to do with the ultra-chauvinistic French who refer to the French players by their nickname ("allez, Titi! Vas-y Zizou!") while barely knowing what the players from the other team are called, let alone pronouncing their name correctly. On the other hand, the Dutch-speaking and German commentators, although they try to remain neutral, sorely lack enthusiasm.

++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
I get RAI International which does not show Novantesimo Minuto so no comments there .
I see. It is too bad that you don't get RAIUNO in your part of the world. RAIUNO is brodcast everywhere in Europe, but I guess you only get the International version on other continents.

[/QUOTE] I get DS which is pretty good except for my horrid italian which am working on [/QUOTE].

You do? Well in this case you are luckier than most Europeans. DS is shown on RAIDUE (the second RAI channel), which you can only get with a satellite dish elsewhere in Europe.

[/QUOTE] UEFA Cup would be a bonus but I don't think we'll get it RAI International [/QUOTE].

Uefa Cup games are also shown on RAIDUE only.

[/QUOTE]As for the Italian Cup you won't believe this but they actually advertised the broadcasts but never screened[/QUOTE]

Coppa games are shown on RAIUNO, however.

[/QUOTE] Another rant regarding Serie A is that on RAI International all the big Sunday night games are on delayed telecast! Why??? [/QUOTE]

I have no idea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thanks for the info. Appreciate.

++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Sorry but I am still not sure that I have fully understood you. What do you mean by "screening"? If you mean the commentary, then I can assure you that the Italian commentators are the most professional and objective I know along with the British. Nothing to do with the ultra-chauvinistic French who refer to the French players by their nickname ("allez, Titi! Vas-y Zizou!") while barely knowing what the players from the other team are called, let alone pronouncing their name correctly. On the other hand, the Dutch-speaking and German commentators, although they try to remain neutral, sorely lack enthusiasm.
No complaint about the comentary it is indeed excellent! By 'screening' I meant the camera works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)