Why not Milan? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I remember someone said why not Juve - Milan, that would be much easier than going up against Real... Let's draw Milan in the semi final and at least we have one Italian team in the final. Well I'll tell you why.. so that we can play Milan in the final, an all Italian final. Sometimes dreams come true :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lippi will find a way to , at least, maintain a good midfield, now that neddy is abscent!!!.

we must win this people!!.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Then again, most of my friends are anti-italian (don't ask my why their are my friends :D) and probably all the spanish and english are dubbing the finals to be a boring one.

I hate how jealous these people get and can't accept that we are the best. We can play defensive yes but we can play attacking just as well or even better than the spanish when we need to.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Psssttt, dont pay attention to it,

You know who we are, what the rest thinks doesnt really matters.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Then again, most of my friends are anti-italian (don't ask my why their are my friends :D) and probably all the spanish and english are dubbing the finals to be a boring one.

I hate how jealous these people get and can't accept that we are the best. We can play defensive yes but we can play attacking just as well or even better than the spanish when we need to.
i share your sentiments.everyone around me is saying that this year's final is a disaster,whereas two years back in the valencia-real match everyone was expecting it to be a real cracker.

the problem is that they can't discard the mindset that italian teams are always defensive,and that they find it difficult to view defensive football as even possibly beautiful.everyone was hoping that real would reach the final and trounce milan:down:

to think that barca,real,valencia and depor were all dumped out of the competition by italian teams:(

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'm sure he will....

maybe even Camo can play Nedved's Role!! with Zambrotta at his old place on the right (just like the real madrid game)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)