Why lippi prefer camoranese to Micolli?? (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Everybody saw camo performance in empoli match
he does NOT deserve to be a juve player all his assists are bad and no defensive work lippi must play miccoli instead of him from the start .
When he played he created good chances for trez , why not play him he can play in many positions , why that useless camo:confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Everybody saw camo performance in empoli match
he does NOT deserve to be a juve player all his assists are bad and no defensive work lippi must play miccoli instead of him from the start .
When he played he created good chances for trez , why not play him he can play in many positions , why that useless camo:confused:
all his assists are bad?? what are you talking about?!?
He was terrible against Empoli. You see, that's his problems, he has some games that he realy sucks in. but overall, he is a good player and he contributes a lot to Juve.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Camo is useless to Juve, I really struggle to find where he contributes to us...I hear he's a real git off the field too, I'm sure Miccoli wouldn't mind playing in a more attack minded right wing role aswell as his preferred striker position.

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
He is not really that useless. To me, his skill is good enough, but his inconsistency is what killing him. The reason? No one knows.

But I am beginning to believe that this kinda case hits argentinean players pretty often. :down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Camo is a decent player imo, but far too inconsistent. He'll give you two world-class performances and then play like he did against Empoli. It's time we give Miccoli a proper chance on the right.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Camo is the only true winger we have. in the 4-3-1-2 formation, Miccoli couldnt play right wing.

but then to play miccoli on the right in a formation seeing 3 behind the sole striker, Miccoli doesnt excel to his highest level there anyway. Camoranesi is lazy and inconsistant, but in the end, whoelse can play his role. Maybe play maresca, tacchinardi and appiah as the 3 midfielders with nedved behind the strikers, but we do lose out on wing play, especially when thuram isnt in form making his runs up the right wing.

Miccoli is a support striker, its either del piero or him, simple as that.

Has anyone thought about using Nedved in Camos role? then you could use Del Piero in the hole behind the strikers of trez and miccoli. like this.

thuram--??---??---zambro

nedved--tacchinardi--maresca

-------------del piero

------trez--------------miccoli

I know we lose out on the power of nedved behind the forwards but del piero is more creative and nedved would still push up as camo does excpet that nedved is hardworking and he could really help out the midfield a lot more.

i think lippi should try it.

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
how about Maresca in the middle and put Appiah for right wing? Appiah is better in pentrating the defense, nedved will be able to operate freely on the left side.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

Has anyone thought about using Nedved in Camos role? then you could use Del Piero in the hole behind the strikers of trez and miccoli. like this.

thuram--??---??---zambro

nedved--tacchinardi--maresca

-------------del piero

------trez--------------miccoli
I'd rather have Nedved play on the left and put Zambro on the right wing, since having Zambro in a 3-man defence isn't a good idea anyway IMO.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hort ] ++
I think we need use Zambro on the right wing enstead of Camoranesi
FORZA JUVE KILL'EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be my recomendation, except that Zamby is our only good defender at the moment.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Well, I honestly dont think that Lippi has a preference over Miccoli and Camoranesi as the two have different positions.

But during the game against Empoli, I was able to download the goal videos of Trez's hat-trick. Micco seemed to play on the right, and he served a wonderful cross to Trezeguet. Although it would be wasteful to put his talent on the flanks if he could do that upfront.

And I agree, I would love to have Zambo at the right of our midfield again. But he seems to be the most consistent defender and taking him out of defense would trouble us further.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I'd rather have Nedved play on the left and put Zambro on the right wing, since having Zambro in a 3-man defence isn't a good idea anyway IMO.
Gray mate, i have 4 in defence. i have two sets of question marks in my line up if you go back and look. i just dont know who should play as centre back anymore as all of them look second rate at the moment.

its a 4-3-1-2 formation.

Aug 27, 2003
i think camo is an excellent player zambro and camo IMO i mean they never give up in a mtcha and they always give good assists and camo is really hyper and all i dont know why we shoudlnt strt with him..id actually want to see...
-------------------buffon-------------------
----thuram-----lgroatgglie------??-----zambro----
-----nedved------camo------Appiah-----
----------------maresca-------------------
----------micoli----------trezegol-------------

Aug 1, 2003
zambro is doing extremely well on the left, why change that now?

Camoranesi is a fairly decent player- that is when he decides to play good games. Once he does, he scares the opposition. But, like many said, his main flaw lies in his inconsistency. Remember when there was a period this season where Camo was dropped to the bench? After that period he played very well. Personally I think Camo just needs to keep his feet on the ground, keep the competition tight around him for him to fight for his way to be our main right winger

Oh, and Miccoli's good too, but what's his real/main position?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)