Why lippi prefer camoranese to Micolli?? (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
micoli hasnt found his perfect postion imo..
but i dont know most matches ive seen of camo hes does pretty well every playe rhas his days and i think if u judge a player from a few matches its not fai i mean nedved has his abd days, trezegol aswell! but i think if camo has his first squad spot i think he would be more conisisten!

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
micco is NOT right winger (someone had mentioned that).....i think thats why lippi dont play him that often @that position

but camo is veryx100 INconsistent :fero:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Camo's like Juve's own Savio (ex real player)

he can be fantastic on the pitch on one game and be absolutely useless in the next.

Savio didnt make it that long in Real

Should Camo?

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Miccoli can't be compared with Camo 1st of all,Camo plays as a right winger and Miccoli as a striker or besides them.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Hi, i'm new to this forum.
Anyway I think Camo is a great player, but just as stated earlier here he's very inconsitent. Lippi should play the one that's the most in form: When playing Miccoli instead of Camo, Juve could play like this:

Thuram-----?--------? ------Zambo
---------Tacchi -Appiah
-------Miccoli Nedved Del Piero
-------------Trezeguet

Juve could also play this formation when Camo is in better form then Miccoli; Camo playing next to Nedved.

Jan 30, 2004
I would chose this formation: 4-2-3-1

.........................Trezeguet

..........Del Piero - Nedved - Miccoli

....................Appiah - Maresca

Zambrotta - Ferrara - Legrottaglie - Thuram

............................Buffon

Del Piero, Nedved, Miccoli, Maresca must play all of the match.
Maresca and Miccoli are the future of Juventus, in italian, Maresca is for me the "regista del futuro".

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think almost every person in this forum and even in XT thought that maresca, miccoli, del piero, appiah, nedved and trez could all start on the field, but after the first half of the season, do you still think it can work?

we know trez cant play upfront by himself. miccoli isnt half the player he is when playing on the right. appiah and maresca are both good player no doubt, but with that formation, you really do need Tacchinardi to play as an anchor, our defence is already fragile, having two midfielders such as maresca and appiah in midfield who both tend to be more offensive than tacchinardi seems suicide to me.

i think what we need most is some solidarity in midfield. Camo plays and you dont know to expect. he definately has the offesive skills but gives nothing else in a position which he should be hardworking in. Remember the days of Di Livio?? never stopped running, helped in defence and attacked like crazy. thats what we miss even though i think we have it at left back at the moment.

the only way i see us being more solid and not conceeding is having a solid midfield consisting of hardworking midfielders who give us good two way play. maresca and appiah are able to do that especially with tacchinardi as the anchor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)