Why can't zidane hurry up and retire!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

the understatement of the year. :eek:
I don't know if you mean he was better or worse but in any case he did have an average game. He did some good dekes and some fantastic crosses but could be rather invisble at times. His freekick was fantastic though so he should be a 3/5.

OP
Mikey-DelPiero
Apr 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    i did, treze played well. henry and owen didnt. i feel sorry for james, angry at beckham,heskey and gerard damn gits. this is gonna haunt us for ages! but,we will beat themj next time. i hope! :worried:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

I don't know if you mean he was better or worse but in any case he did have an average game. He did some good dekes and some fantastic crosses but could be rather invisble at times. His freekick was fantastic though so he should be a 3/5.
    Indeed!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Fabi, Zidane had a good game, not an awesome one. But Zidane kept trying to break down the defense, and he succeeded with that one way or another. It was an all-around good performance by him.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++
    i did, treze played well. henry and owen didnt. i feel sorry for james, angry at beckham,heskey and gerard damn gits. this is gonna haunt us for ages! but,we will beat themj next time. i hope! :worried:
    feel sorry for James?

He sucked!

the freekick was in his corner, and with some more courage he could have saved the last ball.

OP
    Mikey-DelPiero
    Apr 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    but when henry was one on one, james couldnt do anything cos strikers always lure the keeper to catch them and at last sec tip ball away so it looks like a hack. and freekick was way to good to stop. u shudda seen the view james had at freekcik,he cudnt see anything cos the wall was in way,obviously!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    feel sorry for James?

He sucked!
    Probably b/c he opted to become a goalie and Svennis picked him up as his first choice one.

edit: and he could have tried to go his hands first on that pk-generating situation.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Yeah, he had an avarage game, two awesome touches and they made him a hero :groan:
    Thats what I said!!! He did some good passes but he was invisible in parts of the game

but now he is the Eurocup hero...

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++
    He played a wonderful game...

How on earth do you want him to retire???!!!
    :blah:

just thought of it. rooney is also to blame. why the hell did he go looking for penalty? shouldve pass to vassell, 2-0, england winners. fok, i'm so pissed. and i lost a ****ing bet... :undecide:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    hey fli, who excpected in the beggining tht england will win this match anyway?

france + italy will rule this tournament dude ;)

Zizou shoudn't retire, he is the most talented player i've ever saw

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    Yeah, he had an avarage game, two awesome touches and they made him a hero :groan:
    And Lampard had one touch that would have made him the hero had they won.

Anyway, you want to start anti-France club? Do it somewhere else :lazy:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)