Why All This Media ? (1 Viewer)

Capo

Jan 3, 2005
U know the media cause me a headache.They just keep talking about the same teams all the time as if juve are some sort of a very low team.They either talk about Milan, Real, Or Barca.Why?because these teams have all the stars
this is non sense juve playes are worth all of them.
We don't buy players for the sake of propaganda.
we only buy waht we need
For example why did real buy Beckham or owen just to stir the media towarfs them
tell me who is better than ibra?
Or Zambrotta?
Or Cannavaro?
Or Buffon?
Or the Only Alex in the world

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Sheva, Henry, Adriano are the top three strikers right now, all of whom are better than Zlatan and Delpiero at this moment in time. I agree with your other points though, Cannavaro is the best centre half in world football and Zambrotta probably the most reliable left back around, same goes for Gigi in goal.

As for Real Madrid, they reap what they sow, their whole aim is to generate as much publicity as possible by conquering the far east market and buying in famous players. Thats why they can get destroyed at home by the likes of Sevilla in la liga, they don't have any unsung heroes like EMERSON who holds our team together.

Think about it what would you rather have, a famous team or a winning team :)

and welcome to the forums!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well said Capo, well Real madrid is always in the center of the Media, it doesn't matter if they suck in their league or CL they are always the center of the attension...i hate this

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah. And in Sweden Premier League is in the center of football and La Liga. Swedish Media write sh1t about Italian football and stuff, but when Zlatan joined Juventus, they all started to care about Serie A...I hate swedish media..

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
yeah. And in Sweden Premier League is in the center of football and La Liga. Swedish Media write sh1t about Italian football and stuff, but when Zlatan joined Juventus, they all started to care about Serie A...I hate swedish media..

Ya, but its expected from them to care more about italian football because their best player joined Juve...

i dont care if the media are biased or not, all what i know is that Juve is the most supported team and thats more than enough for us...

Aug 27, 2003
welcome to the forum capo i tottaly agree with u:)
the media these days dont really care whos the best soccer team around all they want is to find the most liked team, i think it depends on the which media we look at if u ask me
if we lived in italy im sure theres a big fuss on juve

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
1)Real Madrid
2)Manchester United
3)Milan
4)Barcelona
5)Chelsea

All the radio and tv stations speak for those 5 teams all the time.But almost never for Juventus.

But that's reasonable.These teams have more titles than us except for chelsea who has a rich president.

Imagine how different would be the things if we had won the 3 CL finals.We would be one of the most succesful in Europe and the media would speak for Juventus more.I felt so proud when in a 1998 movie with boys play football one said<<Oh my god!!!The play as good as JUVENTUS>>

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
1)Real Madrid
2)Manchester United
3)Milan
4)Barcelona
5)Chelsea
But that's reasonable.These teams have more titles than us except for chelsea who has a rich president.
Yeah, but with the exception of Milan's Scudetto, none of them won any silverware last season. And so when a team -- a real team -- comes on and dominates like FC Porto did last season, everyone acts disappointed as if cheated out of a legitimate champion. Nevermind that their brains are stuck in the past glories of their shortlist of favorites.

So even if Juve won the CL and the Scudetto this season, I wouldn't expect that to change anytime soon.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Exactly Don Bes its not about football anymore, its about the scandals and hookups and breakups. But true football fans know how to get good news sources!!

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
media just gives you what you want
True. Some guy said: "you get the media you deserve"

nowadays people try to use their brains the less possible. Just get home after work/school, turn on the TV and get brainwashed without thinking.

What do you think is the easiest to watch/read: an in depth analysis of Capello's tactics, showing how the runs of Zambro influate the position of Neddy in a postmodern 4-4-2 ; or Beck's new haircut?

look what I found:

Aug 26, 2003
I think in the last years the media also reported or spoke more about Juve! I think with having players like Nedved (which was the best that time) and a team that battles for Serie A and is in the CL final, you have to report!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Capo ] ++
U know the media cause me a headache.They just keep talking about the same teams all the time as if juve are some sort of a very low team.They either talk about Milan, Real, Or Barca.Why?because these teams have all the stars
we only buy waht we need
For example why did real buy Beckham or owen just to stir the media towarfs them
Or Zambrotta?
Or Cannavaro?
Or Buffon?
Welcome to the forums Capo. Nedved deserves to be mentioned as well. He is a good left winger + a hardworker who has powerful shots and the ablilty to take free kicks. About Real Madrid, I think they r more and more moving away from football and r targetted towards marketing. Now their motive is to get star players to boost their market and has lost decent players like Morientes + Solari.

Take a look at Porto and a more specific example, Valencia. Porto has won the league cup, the UEFA Cup and the CL Cup. The media didn't comment anything about the hard work + determination of how Porto played as a team to win. IMO Porto deserved to win as they play like true champions. But did the media pay any attention to them? Well sort of.........after since the departure of Mourinho the media only paid attention to him and left Porto, a great Portugese team in the dust as if Porto isn't a great soccer team.

Valencia is a modest team which won the UEFA Cup and the La Liga Title due to determination. They don't have star players, yet the players r motivated to win these items + a good coach who is able to direct + motivate his players in a rightful manner to win. The media behaved as if they felt cheated, but no they play well and deserved to win them! Never mind how the media world looks at us, but in our minds Juve will always be a winning team. We don't need any star players, as long as our players do our job right and direct Juve to win title + Capello the smart tactician.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Ok guys.As I remember to my counntry in our golden years the media were talking much for us.And the Italian teams have not scandals.

OP

Capo

Jan 3, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Guys I am sorry I forgot Some Very Important Players like Nedved and Emerson:)But I was so angry with how the media guys see things and I obviously forgot to mention them Guys I am sorry I forgot Some Very Important Players like Nedved and Emerson:)But I was so angry with how the media guys see things and I obviously forgot to mention them
    Anyway i wanna talk about some players
    U know I am always worried about our players What if a day comes and they are sold?
    let's start with Gigi
    He a worldclass keeper and I really think we should do our best to keep him in Delle Alpi
    The same thing for Zambro
    Now we also should be careful with Ibra
    he is a player who is vey confident of himself
    And anything that annoys him will directly affect his stay with bianconeri
    So we should really be good to him and i think he also must admire what juve are giving him
    About Ale?
    he is not late for anything
    Ale is an unpredictable player and when he is in his best..
    he just mixes soccer with magic
    he needs motivation from the club and us HIS LOYAL FANS:)
    [/COLOR]
    If U Take A Sample Out Of My Blood U Will See That It Is Not Red ...IT IS BLACK AND WHITE

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Capo ] ++
    we only buy waht we need
    Or Zambrotta?
    Or Cannavaro?
    Or Buffon?
    Better than Zambrotta: No one
    Better than Cannavaro: Terry and Nesta, no others
    Better than Buffon: Maybe Cech, they're probably about the same
    Better than Del Piero: The list is too long to write...

Dan

Back &amp; Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

True. Some guy said: "you get the media you deserve"

nowadays people try to use their brains the less possible. Just get home after work/school, turn on the TV and get brainwashed without thinking .

What do you think is the easiest to watch/read: an in depth analysis of Capello's tactics, showing how the runs of Zambro influate the position of Neddy in a postmodern 4-4-2 ; or Beck's new haircut?

So True. They become ****ing drones before you know it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)