whos going to get Chiellini - tug of war (1 Viewer)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
Chiellini tug of war Tuesday 23 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giorgio Chiellini’s agent has confirmed that his client is at the centre of a transfer battle between Fiorentina and Juventus.

The youngster is one of the most highly-rated players in Italy right now and the Viola are keen to complete his signing from the Turin giants.

However, Juventus have no intention of sacrificing the 20-year-old who made his full international debut last week.

"Chiellini’s situation is that he is co-owned by both clubs," stated his representative Davide Lippi.

"Fiorentina want to keep hold of him or at last renew their co-ownership agreement for another season.

"However, Juventus spent quite a bit of money in the summer to net him from Livorno and I don’t think they want to let go of the player."

Juventus have the right to recall the left-back even if the Under-21 regular is happy with life at the Stadio Franchi.

"Giorgio is content in Florence," added Lippi. "That is also because he would be blocked by Gianluca Zambrotta in Turin who is performing consistently well."

Many expect the Bianconeri to allow Chiellini to remain with the Viola for one more season, before recalling him in the summer of 2006.

well i hope we can keep him, hes got a good future ahead of him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
depends on how much we want him.if we really want him back then fiorentina don't stand a chance.

but actually i agree with ZhiXin.no harm reaching a compromise with Fiorentina and letting him mature for another year.he won't get many games even if he comes anyway.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yeah, call him back! he is great. At least will be :D

I want Juve to buy that talented and good rightback from Lecce as backup for Zebina. Don't remember the name. But he was good on the right, taking Zambrotta out of the game (almost).

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I want Juve to buy that talented and good rightback from Lecce as backup for Zebina. Don't remember the name. But he was good on the right, taking Zambrotta out of the game (almost).
Cassetti?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah, I think thats the name! Imagine this in a couple of years:

-------------------Trezeguet---------
------------Zlatan---------------------
Jankulovski--------------Zambrotta
----------Emerson--Blasi------------
Chiellini--Canna--Tudor--Cassetti
-----------------Buffon----------------

This is just me thinking loud. But at least Chiellini would be a great backup for Zambrotta and Cassetti a great backup for Zebina, then in some years they can take over ;) we replace Pessotto and Birindelli with these 2 guys and make our defenders age a lot younger ;)

I want Miccoli back and Maresca. And we can send Tacchinardi to Barca or Real Madrid. Its good for him and us. I honestly dont think that he got a future at Juventus. Too bad for him, but he's just not good enough for a starting place here. In Barca and Real, they dont have anyone like him. So he might be good for them.

Forza Juve, we will kick Inter's a**!! 2-0. Nedved, Emerson scores

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
get him.
any time.
though,one more season in fiorentina would be good.
with us,he won't be playing as much he will be playing with fiorentina.
and some more experience is needed before coming to juve.he is still VERY young

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
yeah, I think thats the name! Imagine this in a couple of years:

-------------------Trezeguet---------
------------Zlatan---------------------
Jankulovski--------------Zambrotta
----------Emerson--Blasi------------
Chiellini--Canna--Tudor--Cassetti
-----------------Buffon----------------

This is just me thinking loud. But at least Chiellini would be a great backup for Zambrotta and Cassetti a great backup for Zebina, then in some years they can take over ;) we replace Pessotto and Birindelli with these 2 guys and make our defenders age a lot younger ;)

I want Miccoli back and Maresca. And we can send Tacchinardi to Barca or Real Madrid. Its good for him and us. I honestly dont think that he got a future at Juventus. Too bad for him, but he's just not good enough for a starting place here. In Barca and Real, they dont have anyone like him. So he might be good for them.

Forza Juve, we will kick Inter's a**!! 2-0. Nedved, Emerson scores
why don't you put Zambrotta in trezeguet's place?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I dont think Cassetti is good enough to play on the right-side, if I have to choose between him and Konko, I'll choose Konko

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
bring him back instead of trying to lure a player like jankulovksi to the club. many positions juve lack right now are on loan to fiorentina. chiellini, maresca and miccoli all needed as back up to zambrotta, del piero and emerson.

its just silly seeing them elsewhere at times.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
chiellini could succeed zambrotta at the back and allow him a midfield role instead,since he seems abit restricted at the back at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)