Who would your first signing be? (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
if we sell trez id love to see us splash the cash on adebayor!!another way to screw ac milan up
:howler: Adebayor?

Unless you want him as a backup, then that's ok. But even then he'd be too expensive for a backup player, and he's only a slight upgrade over Iaquinta.

No need for Fabregas?

Actually if buying Fabregas meant no re-enforcements at the back, then i'd agree with Ahmed. If buying Fabregas had no implication on more pressing transfers, and Ahmed said no to Fabregas, then Ahmed is a madman.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would love Hamsik to come...would would have such a stellar attack....midfield and offense would be set for a looonnng time

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Maybe at least one of Hamsik/Asamoah. "At least" :) Though I'm not sure if Secco is really looking for any CM, nor if he is able to get rid of some of our current Tiagos first.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we play a 3 man midfield and put Diego in the hole and use Giovinco as his sub or DP's.
Then we are def going to need some more competent sidebacks!!
Most of the serie A teams use 4-4-2 and they will use their wingers to flank our DM/CMs Our wingbacks should both provide support forwards and very good coverage.

This should be our priority, esp considering our current sub par material...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)