Who would your first signing be? (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Claudio--Mohammed--Cristiano

---------Diego---------

will actually happen in reality, not just in dreams.
Cristiano Zanetti??? I don`t think he is going to play much
He is a very good and underated player but he isn`t getting any younger and he was injured for almost the entire season

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Cristiano Zanetti??? I don`t think he is going to play much
He is a very good and underated player but he isn`t getting any younger and he was injured for almost the entire season
But since he came back before few weeks, he has become very influential, scoring two goals and making some great through passes, who should've been assists, if only the likes of Iaquinta could use them. He still is one of the best midfielders we have, even with the arrivals of Marchisio, Giovinco and now Diego. Sure, slow as hell at the moment, but he was the main CM at 2007./08. season when everyone thought he would sit on bench and let the new arrivals play, and Cristiano could do that trick again.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
CAMORANESI

When he is in form he is WC.. Don't understand how people can leave him out. For me Camoranesi is one of the best players in the world when he has a good day. He is far better then example Hamsik

CAMORANESI SISSOKO MARCHISIO

DIEGO

subs. D'Agostino Zanetti Poulsen and Giovinco

Apr 17, 2009
Camo is good on his day but he's not capable of what he used to be. He is getting on and should be phased out.

On that note, I don't think we will be able to see the best of him if he was part of a 3 man central midfield playing behind Diego. Every time I saw him play that position this season he was very underwhelming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)