who would you want juve to face???? (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Bring on anybody. We should not be afraid of any team right now, from overrated English teams to excessively attacking Spanish sides.
Overrated English teams do not include Chelski, and excessively attacking Spanish sides do not include Barca. Let us remember that.
You watched the 3-- defeat of Real Madrid? Or the 0-4 spanking of Charlton?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
wht abt chelsea at semi n barcelon at final
Barring anyone of them meeting along the way, there are 3 teams that SHOULD make the semis based on current form: Barca, Chelski and of course Juve.
So I wouldn't worry about the other 2 just yet.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
do u think we r strong enough to beat chelsea/barcelona

chelsea is a strong team with depth, rmb by the time we meet, it will be mid season and given we have a number of players injury, imagine playing tudor, legro against chelsea .... -____-''

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
do u think we r strong enough to beat chelsea/barcelona

chelsea is a strong team with depth, rmb by the time we meet, it will be mid season and given we have a number of players injury, imagine playing tudor, legro against chelsea .... -____-''
So what's wrong with Tudor and Legrotaglie? Wouldn't they be playing Huth and Babayaro at the same time due to the same injuries and fatigue?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Overrated English teams do not include Chelski, and excessively attacking Spanish sides do not include Barca. Let us remember that.
You watched the 3-- defeat of Real Madrid? Or the 0-4 spanking of Charlton?
So you are astounded by the fact that Barca beat Real Madrid? And Chelsea beating Charlton? :shocked: Good heavens, we will stand no chance against those juggernauts.

And I call a team who shows no restraint in throwing all players forward besides the keeper and the centerbacks an excessively attacking side. Maybe a better word for it is recklessness.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

dont under estimate manutd , they maybe in not good shape this season but in important matchs they are hard to beat and they have a very good history playing with us (did we beat them ever???)

I never underestimate manu-it is our record against them that makes 5-1 sound wonderfull :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

So you are astounded by the fact that Barca beat Real Madrid? And Chelsea beating Charlton? :shocked: Good heavens, we will stand no chance against those juggernauts.

And I call a team who shows no restraint in throwing all players forward besides the keeper and the centerbacks an excessively attacking side. Maybe a better word for it is recklessness.
:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)