who would you want juve to face???? (3 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i hope we will draw manu in whatever stage in the knockouts... win or lose, the match agaist man u will always be a specially passsionate moment fore me... al though a win would also bring me pride and satisfaction..

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
I don't think there will be any easy games. All teams that will qualify are Jekyll and Hyde's in one way or another..we're one of the only teams in Europe right now that has steady composition and form.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have a ques

1- Can we play a team that already finished as a leader ex (Chelsea)

Anyhow I'd like to face Bremen incase they qualified, and I hope we Avoid Barca

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
Hmmmm !!

Real madrid i am afraid that they will Get another 3 Golas again if we face them.So no need for more complex.

Honestly

i wonna see Nedved Getting His revenge .

The Final in 2003 That we lost it cuz of he was not playing

so definitely AC MILAN

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
we can't play an italian team in 2nd round, so Remove Ac and Inter
there are only two bowls in the 2nd round draw.. the teams that finish first..and the teams that finish 2nd.. the nation of base of each club doesnt count so we can meet any italian team in the knockouts...

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
aressandro10

Thanx for The explanation

Dear azzurri7

The Question says WHo do you want !!!!!?

Not who do you expect Juve to Face !!!!?

which is different

so i replied by saying AC MILAN

cuz of nedved

But !!

i can not expect who will Juve will meet in the second round if the question was who do you expect juve will Face in the second round??

cuz its depends on the draw.:cheesy:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
hm..........this is a pretty tricky question IMO.

Since we r playing against a team that has finished 2nd in the group phase, I hope that we play against Bremen or any weak teams. Arsenal wouldn't be bad to me as well.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Alot of people are talking about Man Utd but I think they'll win their group which removes them from the equation. Unfortunately for us one of the best teams in Europe in the form of Barcelona could very well finish second in their section and be drawn against us. Milan and Inter are out of the question since we can't face an Italian team just yet. I wouldn't mind Real and I'm confident that we can beat anyone except perhaps Barca and Chelsea and even them we'd give more than a run for their money. Lyon, Werder Bremen, Olympiacos and co don't bother me in the slightest.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bring on anybody. We should not be afraid of any team right now, from overrated English teams to excessively attacking Spanish sides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)