Who would you buy? (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
If you were Moggi and you could buy 5 new players in terms of quality, reliability and price, who would they be?

Mine would be
1. Denilson- :confused:god knows where he is currently? would cost very little but the best dribbler in the game
2. Joaquin- best winger in Spain (not including figo) says a lot and very young
3. Jay Jay- hasn't scored many for Bolton but hits the bar at least 2 times in a match after dribbling 3 or 4 players
4. Morientes- scores every where he goes, Madrid obviously don't won't him
5. Gary Neville- people would rock up at the Delli Alpi just to have a laugh!!!:greedy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
1. Denilson- :confused:god knows where he is currently? would cost very little but the best dribbler in the game
Too old and definitely doesn't suit our style nor the Italian game itself.
3. Jay Jay- hasn't scored many for Bolton but hits the bar at least 2 times in a match after dribbling 3 or 4 players
Sweet, we've always needed a player who can hit the woodwork :D:p j/k mate, but as above, doesn't suit the Italian game
4. Morientes- scores every where he goes, Madrid obviously don't won't him
He's a good player, more creative than Trezeguet and a good finisher, but there's always the risk factor that comes with Spanish players in Italy.
5. Gary Neville- people would rock up at the Delli Alpi just to have a laugh!!!:greedy:
:rofl::howler:

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Nedved why do you like Rosicky so much

i also like cavenaghi though- good choice

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    Nedved why do you like Rosicky so much

i also like cavenaghi though- good choice
    Rosicky is fast, he dribbles very well, shoots very well, and he is still young,
    im not insisting on him but his addition to the squad would be great, but i insist on D'alessandro....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Rosicky's one of my favourite players too, a superb passer and great technique especially for such a young player

OP
    Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    But Rosicky plays in a modest league- no offence Germans but apart from Bayern M. there isn't a huge amount to offer- could he step up to serie A? Instead we could buy Rui Costa who is out of the starting 11 at milan but has loads of quality.

Rainforest Liu Joaquin is 20 yrs old, plays in Spain for a mediocre team ( i think real betis not sure) and is so good madrid are considering him as a replacement for Figo.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    But Rosicky plays in a modest league- no offence Germans but apart from Bayern M. there isn't a huge amount to offer- could he step up to serie A? Instead we could buy Rui Costa who is out of the starting 11 at milan but has loads of quality.

Rainforest Liu Joaquin is 20 yrs old, plays in Spain for a mediocre team ( i think real betis not sure) and is so good madrid are considering him as a replacement for Figo.
    Rosicky can step up for the Serie A, he is still young and has the time to adapt in the Serie A, take a look at zidane, juve bought him from bordeaux (french league) and then he became the best player in the italian league, another example is Kaka, he just came to milan from brazil and he is playing very well....

and yes, Joaquin plays for Real Betis..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh come on, have you seen Rosicky play?

Rosicky is one of the most technically gifted players in Europe. He single-handedly took Sparta Prague to the Champions League and was the best player in the league, earning a place in the national team at the age of 20, not to mention being a leader at Dortmund and a player to build the squad around

btw the German league isn't as weak as you think. Remember who we lost to in the '97 CL final?

Rui Costa? :LOL: He's a good player, but he's in the twilight of his career and could never score enough goals for my liking.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I think this would be the most astute transfer campaign by Moggi:

Mexes
    Ferrari
    Kroldrup
    Rosicky
    Fiore
    Gilardino

I love that backline of Kroldrup, Mexes and Ferrari. Also, the Attacking Triumervate of Fiore, Rosicky, and Nedved would be nice, but that ain't gonna happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)