Who would you buy? (1 Viewer)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
FORWARD- Zlatan, Morientes that would be nice!! but..
MIDFIELDER- gifted player like Kaka or Ronaldinho (but plz not Kaka)
DEFENDER- Charismatic, creative and able!!

so where can we find this kinda players??

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
SELL:

Montero, Iuliano, Thuram, Legrottaglie, Pessotto(I think this will never happen), Zalayeta, Salas, Trezeguet, Nedved, Tudor, Chimenti, Sculli(I know he is a great talent, but IMO not for JUVE) (IMO Di Vaio also, then buy Drogba)

Call back from loan

Carini, Blasi, Gasbarroni

Buy:

Kapo(free), Trabelsi(free), Mexes(3-5 M €), Van der Vaart (Tudor + 4-5 M €), Jankulovski(5-6 M €), Emerson(20 M €), Samuel(20 M €), Ferrari (4-5 M €), Bonera(3-4 M €), Gilardino(10+ M €), Drogba(Salas + 4-5 M €)

I know, Emerson, Samuel, Van der Vaart, Gilardino are very expensive, but if we sell Nedved, Trezeguet, Di Vaio, Thuram etc. we can have the money needed.

(Other options:Lucio, Morientes,Schneijder,Cavenaghi,Rosicky,Hleb,Evra,Kroldrup,Ibrahimovic, Squilacci,Ujfalusi)

The squad

Keepers: Buffon, Carini, Mirante
Defenders: Trabelsi, Bonera, Birindelli, Zambrotta, Mexes, Ferrari, Samuel, Ferrara
Midfielders: Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Appiah, Emerson, Blasi, Jankulovski, Van der Vaart, Maresca, Gasbarroni
Attackers: Del Piero, Miccoli, Kapo, Gilardino, Drogba(Cavenaghi)

And our starting 11:

Buffon - Trabelsi(Bonera) Ferrari(Mexes) Samuel Zambrotta - Camoranesi Tacchinardi(Blasi) Emerson Van der Vaart(Jankulovski) - Del Piero Gilardino(Drogba,Cavenaghi)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by epitaph ] ++
FORWARD- Zlatan, Morientes that would be nice!!
Aren't you forgetting someone? :)
MIDFIELDER- gifted player like Kaka or Ronaldinho (but plz not Kaka)
Oh come on, think practical
DEFENDER- Charismatic, creative and able!!
You want charismatic and creative defenders? How about defenders who can defend??

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
You want charismatic and creative defenders? How about defenders who can defend??
I believe that the implication was able to defend...

Tomer

May 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Oh come on, have you seen Rosicky play?

Rosicky is one of the most technically gifted players in Europe. He single-handedly took Sparta Prague to the Champions League and was the best player in the league, earning a place in the national team at the age of 20, not to mention being a leader at Dortmund and a player to build the squad around

btw the German league isn't as weak as you think. Remember who we lost to in the '97 CL final?

Rui Costa? :LOL: He's a good player, but he's in the twilight of his career and could never score enough goals for my liking.
couldnt agree more' rosicky is tha man

97 hah' damn

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Same thing with Shevchenko; look at him now. He was injured many of times last season, but now he is injury free. Just because a player has a bad, injury-full season doesn't mean the next season will be the same.

Also, I mind you that Kaka is not ripped either.
It is a onley problem that Rosicky is too often injured....2 seasons now.
I remember one interview with Boris Zivkovic(former Leverkusen DC,now in Stuttgart) when a reporter asked him what is the shittyest thing that ever happend to him in Bundesliga; He said when before Leverkusen-Dortmund match Rosicky politely asked him,Nowotny and Ramelow not to slide too hard in him.....they broked down laughing.....:rofl:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
1. Denilson- :confused:god knows where he is currently? would cost very little but the best dribbler in the game
no offence but this sound funny 2 me!!! U haven't seen him play for a while now and yet you are keen on having him in JUVE!?

2. Joaquin- best winger in Spain (not including figo) says a lot and very young
case of personal taste, I say the best winger in La Liga/spain is Vicente!

btw, if U now have noticed Joaquin then perhaps you should know that
Denilson is playing in the same team! ;)

Jul 12, 2002
Mine would be
1. Denilson- :confused:god knows where he is currently? would cost very little but the best dribbler in the game
2. Joaquin- best winger in Spain (not including figo) says a lot and very young
3. Jay Jay- hasn't scored many for Bolton but hits the bar at least 2 times in a match after dribbling 3 or 4 players
4. Morientes- scores every where he goes, Madrid obviously don't won't him
5. Gary Neville- people would rock up at the Delli Alpi just to have a laugh!!!:greedy:
1-Denilson is at Betis, and he is not hte world's best dribbler, but he is the world's worst crosser, passer, and shooter. He also lacks vision, pace, and stamina.
2-Joaquin is out of our price range
3-Okocha is old and struggling to produce at Bolton. He would never make it at Juve, and We've already got Nedved who is just a better version.
4-Yeah, but he's spanish and we all know how well that works.
5-I wouldn't mind picking up one of the Neville brothers, but I'd take Phil he'd be much more useful to us.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

1-Denilson is at Betis, and he is not hte world's best dribbler, but he is the world's worst crosser, passer, and shooter. He also lacks vision, pace, and stamina.
And thats why he was the most expensive and most paid player in the world

++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
5-I wouldn't mind picking up one of the Neville brothers, but I'd take Phil he'd be much more useful to us.

When a old ManU fan says that Neville brothers are the worst players in the world....I belive him....and you would take worse part of them :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)