Who will win the Champions league? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
this event will accept bets untill april 1??are you guys high or something?untill then half of these teams will be gone,and you keep this odds like that,everybody could win :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Yes snoop, it's the same as in the other threads.

If you bet today and you win you will be payed out on the odds you bet at (if you bet today you'll be payed out at todays odds). Just like in real betting companies.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Erkka said:
    500 to Juve :tup:

That wasnt very smart mate. Not because I think Juve will lose, but because you wont have any vCash to bet on other events until this bet is settled, which is in april ;)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Zlatan said:
    Yes snoop, it's the same as in the other threads.

If you bet today and you win you will be payed out on the odds you bet at (if you bet today you'll be payed out at todays odds). Just like in real betting companies.
    ah I see,you guys are already professionals :cool:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Zlatan said:
    That wasnt very smart mate. Not because I think Juve will lose, but because you wont have any vCash to bet on other events until this bet is settled, which is in april ;)
    ...ummm, who really gives a damn? It's not real money and I'm not planning to give a rat's ass about betting like this. I rather stick with real money at unibet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)