Who Will Leave Juve This Summer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
trez should leave .... montero , ferrara , legratagli , tacci .....should also leave
after yesterday's match..
i don't think tacchi should leave...

he prooved us we can count on him,and that he is really trying

Aug 1, 2003
I'd rather think Ferrara would retire here. Montero is old and all, but he was one of our soldiers and due to personal affection I'd want him to stay too. Legro should not leave, and nor should Tacc. I think Tacc is valuable to Juventus.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
monetro is not as old as ferrara...
he is 33,same as many other players we have.

but it seems the age has taken over him as much as ferrara....

but ferrara,if you remember,last year was 1 of our best players and the fact he was baned from the match against real,it scared me a bit....

ferrara should stop because he is 37,but montero because i think it's not as good as he used to be....

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

after yesterday's match..
i don't think tacchi should leave...

he prooved us we can count on him,and that he is really trying
JUVE is a big club and has a very world wide spread name ... so having someone who's TRYING to be good isnt good enough for juve's reputation and history .... its the same case with legrotaglli ... he plays like shit and seems to know nothing about defending .... Juve has to step aside and think about some of the players that dont give anything but get a lot ....

OP
BIG DADDY!!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    i think pessotto,montero and trez should go. trez doesn't for me seem to score in the big games theres time u wouldn't even think he's on the pitch

Mar 11, 2004
    Sarajman we should never sell Conte. He is the longest serving player with the club. He loves Juve more than any player we have. He has been with Juve for some 12 or 13 years! We should keep him as a reserve and let him retire in peace with Juve in a couple of years. We owe him a lot and above all we owe him respect and gratitude. After he retires from agonistic football he should be offered a job with Juve as management.

Legrottalie isn't that bad. It's his first season with the club and he has had a lot of problems with injuries. We should give him another opportunity next year.

I think Juve should sell Montero though and buy younger defenders like Ferrari, P. Cannavaro and Bonera.

Nedved has still 2 or 3 years to give Juve at high levels but maybe Juve will sell him to get money now like they did with Zidane. I hope they keep him.

Trezeguet has had a lot of injuries this season. How can people say that he never scores? He is a great striker and there aren't many players out there that can replace him. However Juve need an alternative to Trezeguet as we don't have any tall and physical players to substitute him if he is injured or in bad form.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    I hope that dp , trez , devaio , camo , thuram , montero , juliano ,tachi all leave this summer .:D
    Okay, while we're at it, we might as well sell Nedved, Buffon, Birindelli, Ferrara, Appiah, Maresca and Zalayeta. We'll replace them with the 11 Paramatti brothers.

:rolleyes:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    I hope that dp , trez , devaio , camo , thuram , montero , juliano ,tachi all leave this summer .:D
    I would like to meet the idiot who encouraged you to use the internet:D

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    We cant sell Conte, Ferrara or Montero or even Iuliano at a good price as I think they will be worth like $100,000 each or less! Maybe not Iuliano.......
    We should just make them retire, or make them sit on the bench!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Graham, there's more than one Paramatti? :scared:
    No, I just wrote that as a comparison to how absurd the post i quoted was.

Come on salilah, 11 brothers? :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)