Who will Capello target (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Capello probably decides WITH Moggi... Now I'm pretty sure that Emerson will come, Capello kicks a*s... Damn, don't you just love Moggi: "It will be Deschamps or Prandelli." After that he hires better coach, who's also cheaper... This explains a lot about Zebina-move too... Thanks Moggi...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
Capello probably decides WITH Moggi... Now I'm pretty sure that Emerson will come, Capello kicks a*s... Damn, don't you just love Moggi: "It will be Deschamps or Prandelli." After that he hires better coach, who's also cheaper... This explains a lot about Zebina-move too... Thanks Moggi...
Oh yeah. I agree!!!!!!!!!!

I think we will get Emerson 100%, and a good central def.
To be honest, I doubt that Mexes wants to go to Roma, after they have lost so many stars + Totti to follow. Trabelsi is the right back he will get, as he already got Mancini and Trabelsi is simular to him.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
damn, I'm just so excited, Capello is keen admirer of Mexes, so I'm getting my hopes up about him too... I wonder what sensi, that fat bstard thinks now, Moggi is working, just superb...

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
How long ago do you reckon Moggi got in touch with Capello?

Do you think it has been a number of weeks (months even!), someone a few days ago in another thread said that Capello may come to Juve and that explains Juve wanting Emerson - because Capello wants him.

Moggi said there would be a huge surprise a couple of weeks back, I presume this is the one he was talking about...unless we are going to sign Fabrizio Ravanelli (now that would be a surprise)!

I just think it's interesting that while the whole world has been speculating, Moggi has been sat at home knowing it's all sorted and that no one would ever guess who it would be!

Geof

May 14, 2004
IMO we'll have Emo, Mexes or Ferrari, and a striker if Trez is sold (which is not a proven fact!)

But, Capello won't be our last surprise of the summer!!

OP

Fighters

May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Cassano is not the type of player that Juve will purcahse. His attitude is a problem and he causes too much trouble off the field. Cassano would not fit in the mould of the "Juve Style".

This is the side I would like to see:

Buffon
    Zambrotta
    Thuram
    FERRARI
    MEXES
    Nedved
    EMERSON
    Maresca/Tacchinardi/Brighi/Blasi
    FIORE
    Del Piero
    GILARDINO/Miccoli

I think we should also purchase Oddo, Bonera and another striker.
    It is just an idea.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
    Cassano is not the type of player that Juve will purcahse. His attitude is a problem and he causes too much trouble off the field. Cassano would not fit in the mould of the "Juve Style".

This is the side I would like to see:

Buffon
    Zambrotta
    Thuram
    FERRARI
    MEXES
    Nedved
    EMERSON
    Maresca/Tacchinardi/Brighi/Blasi
    FIORE
    Del Piero
    GILARDINO/Miccoli

I think we should also purchase Oddo, Bonera and another striker.
    It is just an idea.
    I'd rather see Maxwell as LB and Zambro as RM... And no way for Bonera and Oddo (if we can get Trabelsi)... We won't get Mexes AND Ferrari IMO, and that's just sad...

Jul 28, 2002
    yesterday i was doubting moggi, but capello...hmm genius is that can be said...how he did it i dont kno..but jeesus, the mexes dream is still on :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)