who should stay trez or nedved (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
a lot talk about that next season we may loose one of these
i would choose nedved to stay and end his career her while trez i think that he is not juve idea of striker we should sell him next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
if we can get lots and lots of money by selling both, i say why not.

trez or nedved....? hmm, age wise....nedved shud go. we can get younger replacement, and start rebuilding the team maybe.....

realistically thinking, we wud get much more money by selling nedved rather than trez. i mean, who wud wanna buy trez??

i wish nedved cud stay......

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Trez should go, his time with Juve is over IMO!
As for Neddy, its sad that he might have to go, I really hope he doesn't! Neddy is Juve 4eva

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Personally, I prefer Nedved to Trezeguet but neither and both should go..if the latter, then we need two replacements that don't just fill their shoes but make them a whole three sizes bigger...only the best for La Vecchia Signora..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nedved has to go. there's no two ways abt it. We need the money, and if we're only gettin it thru sellg some1, it will b neddy.
Id prefer trez stays, hes got age on his side, and hes consistent at what he does. As is neddy, but its just that strikers like trez arent available in the market right now. all the good ones are off the market. however there are lot of potential replacements for neddy at this point of time.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++
I`d like them both to stay....Well Neddy said that he wants to end his career with Juve.
I think that Neddy SHOULD stay ;)
I dont mean to go ff topic, but that looks like Oded's avatar?!?!

Feb 17, 2004
They will both stay, Nedved will end his career at Juve, and Trezeguet has signed a new contract, which is good, cause we need him to score goals.
Stability is important, not just buy, sell, buy, sell!
Its ironic how some of you would like new young players, do u think they will stay for 10 years then?, i dont think so, and after a while you just say sell them too to get new "hot" players. Im glad Juve dont do it that way!, and i also think those who want to sell Nedved isnt a real Bianconeri IMO. We all know how much he means to us.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think lippi has to decide to whether type of tactics he'll be having next season. if we sell nedved, whichever player replaces him is going to be more creative than he is and it will change our game again and tactics again. on top of that, if we keep trezeguet, a player who is just a finisher and offers nothing more, we need to find a back up player to him as di vaio isnt that player right now.

so if trez leaves, and we get a striker like Zlatan for example. A striker who has a lot more to his game, but doesnt score as much, once again, our tactics will have to change and we'll see a differnet juve again.

i think we should probably sell both. Nedved is getting old and with the cash we are getting offered, we would be crazy to let it slip away. Plus there are many young stars waiting to be bought this summer, ie. aimar, vdv, risocky, riquelme...all creative stars. this gives us more creativity. We sell Trezeguet and get maybe 20 million for him. Wenger has the cash now and would spend big on him IMO. We bring in a player like Zlatan. we then have say aimar, zlatan and miccoli upfront which gives us a young potent creative attack and on top of that, we would have cash left over to improve our defence.

it makes sense and its great for the future as well, we wouldnt have to worry about buying big in those areas for a long time.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I'd like both of them to stay and can't really see them leaving. Treze is in the process of renewing his contract while Bettega confirmed that Neddy is staying.

But if we did sell them then I would say we should use the money from their sales to sign Aimar and Saviola. Two young, yet proven, players both in the international and club scenes.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
dont let ur feelings drown u, nedved is gr8 but he's getting older, lets sell him for good money when we get the chance, and buy d'alessandro in replacement

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Both have done a lot of good to us, but if it was really necessary I would opt for Trezeguet as I believe it's easier to find the kind of player (style etc.) that we would lose if David was to be sold.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yes, they do. But if Juve need resources to bolster their team, they usually sell. And when they sell, its more often than not, their biggest stars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)