who should go? (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Mutu can play as left wing, in Nedved's place.
I think Mutu fits well in Capello's 4-2-2 formation as a left wing.

its going to be tough fielding 2 less players than any other team ;)

why do people want mutu out ? because they know once he is here there is no place for their liittle hero on the team

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
legend delpiero
Oct 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

its going to be tough fielding 2 less players than any other team ;)

why do people want mutu out ? because they know once he is here there is no place for their liittle hero on the team
    dude i cudnt care less if dp starts or is on the bench

next season i hopt to see ibra partnered by a goalscoring striker like trez

no way i want dp to leave though, and stop slagging him off, you would not have won the league this year without him, that is a fact.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I dont know y people are saying Mutu should leave coz we can make money off of him...
    I doubt a team will offer money for him, the only way we can use him is in a trade + cash deal.

I do think that Del Piero can bring in some cash (and free up some too). Although he is a great role model off the pitch so im not too hasty on selling him.

But I think these should go:

Tacchinardi
    Legro
    Del piero --->if we're in need of cash
    Trez---->only if we can positively bring in Gila

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Del Piero won't bring in that much cash, he's already 30. If we have to get a lot of cash from somewhere (although I don't really see why) Trezeguet and Mutu are worth a lot more.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    -trezequet can bring in more money than DP and mutu
    but he is our only true striker,
    thats a tough choice for moggi

-since gianni is coming and maybe a starter OM, then we can sell 2of appiah/blasi and tacchi

-we sould find someone to replace zebina too,
    oddo option is no more,so its unfortunately bonera,
    that means we sould keep biri untill christmas

-if nonda comes zala is out(i dont believe nonda will choose us to any club and then we will trade him to another player,his contract might have a1year condition clause)

-the same thing with mutu, no other free player will choose juve if we treat him as a pack of$ and sell him now,
    if he was interesting to parma or roma he could go by himself when he was free

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    For the reported price,Zlatan should indeed leave and Mutu will fill in for him.

For 48m we'd buy a hoard of defenders and midfielders to replace Blasi, Appiah and as cover for Thuram and Cannavaro,and we'd have money left over for a good right back.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    A hoard of defenders and midfielders dont mean success, look at Inter.

I didnt mean that by selling DP we would gain alot of cash, just merely that at the momment his role is the one we can replace and that we can cash in on him more since he leaves this season with a good form.

I think if we are going to raise money for a good creative midfielder it weill be by selling, Tacchi, Blasi or Appiah. Any combinations of the two, probably Tacchi and Appiah gettin in the most money. Then we'd sign Gianicheda on free to fill any back-up spot.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    Unbelievable how you have the energy to put references of "you-know-who" to every post. You really have a problem, dude. We all know what you think of him so tune it down a little. Instead of your neat campaigns you could really do something practical about the useless debates and stop your little flame baits. :D

No pun intended.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
    Word.
    We shouldn't care about money. We can't afford Gila, cuz Chelasea will always put bigger price on him.:)

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++

Unbelievable how you have the energy to put references of "you-know-who" to every post. You really have a problem, dude. We all know what you think of him so tune it down a little. Instead of your neat campaigns you could really do something practical about the useless debates and stop your little flame baits. :D

No pun intended.

so why dont you tell me why should mutu leave without a chance

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

I didnt mean that by selling DP we would gain alot of cash, just merely that at the momment his role is the one we can replace and that we can cash in on him more since he leaves this season with a good form.

I think if we are going to raise money for a good creative midfielder it weill be by selling, Tacchi, Blasi or Appiah. Any combinations of the two, probably Tacchi and Appiah gettin in the most money. Then we'd sign Gianicheda on free to fill any back-up spot.
    Ahoard of good defenders and mids.Inter have a combination of emre,kily,C Zanetti,veron,stankovic ,they are not representative.In their defence the situation is much nastier :bresche,gamara,cocco,materazzi,cordoba,mihajlovic.

OP
    legend delpiero
    Oct 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78
    ++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
    if fiorentina gets relegated what will happen to miccoli maresca and chielleini has there been any club interested in them
    id take chiellin and maresca back and keep miccoli to be the boot boy,

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    so why dont you tell me why should mutu leave without a chance
    That wasn't my point obviously, he should be given a chance. Are you capable of having a decent discussion?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)