who should go? (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I think its useless to talk about transfer and its even useless to read rumours about them too. We have Moggi. Its all in his head.
I don't believe any rumour unless they are on Juventus.com lol. Its like e.g. Rosicky came out and said I just put pen to paper with Juventus. Then Moggi came out and said that too.. I don't believe it... UNLESS I see him carying juventus shirt next to moggi in Juventus.com lol.. Moggi is a big fat lier.. And I like that :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++
Don't turn this into a DP debate, please! :D

Don Bes, you said that DP would just be a beginning? You want to have a revolution or something, Inter-style? That's kind of impatient and rash in my opinion since we just won the friggin' Scudetto. Some improvements and changes, yes, but not a whole lot.

not a revolution like inter mind you. just Del Piero, Tacchinardi, Birindeli, pessotto, the back up defence and one of blasi - appiah

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Del Piero's case is deferent,he spent much more time with us,and he is Italian.
so where Vialli,ravanelli,vieri,inzaghi etc..

why don't you get it??he is getting older.he always gets injured,he earns a lot, we can't depend on him,there are many players that can replace him,like other that I mentioned were replaced.
If we keep the old players,just because they played long years,then we will not replace any player untill they are retired :undecide:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

not a revolution like inter mind you. just Del Piero, Tacchinardi, Birindeli, pessotto, the back up defence and one of blasi - appiah
I don't mind to keep Tachi and biri, cuz they don't earn that much and they don't complain at all of their role :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

But that is not going to happen actually,especially Del Piero's transfer.
For all of you who want that,keep dreamin'!:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

so where Vialli,ravanelli,vieri,inzaghi etc..

why don't you get it??he is getting older.he always gets injured,he earns a lot, we can't depend on him,there are many players that can replace him,like other that I mentioned were replaced.
If we keep the old players,just because they played long years,then we will not replace any player untill they are retired :undecide:
Not everyone ,I'm talking about Del Piero.I agree with you about Inzaghi,Zidane,Vieri,Ravanelli they were sold for good amount.I think that we will lose much more if we sell him than we will earn from that possible transfer.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Not everyone ,I'm talking about Del Piero.I agree with you about Inzaghi,Zidane,Vieri,Ravanelli they were sold for good amount.I think that we will lose much more if we sell him than we will earn from that possible transfer.
What do you mean about DP?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
And one more thing Snoop,we don't affect on the transfer course,so it's needless to talk about should he stay or not.
My opinion is that he should remain at the club,he means a lot to us,
your opinion is deferent,ok I understood that and tha's ok.:cool:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

What do you mean about DP?
Well I don't know him personally :LOL: but I think that he is a good player and that he likes Juve a lot.Yes he is getting older,but his current way of playing is reflection of his past injury.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
now that we have wrapped the title we have to start planning for next season so heres a chance for u guys to tell us who u think shud leave the club at the end of the season
heres who id like to see go

ferrara (dnt like it but inevitable)
birindelli
tacchi
appiah
montero (we luv him but he is crap now)
mutu (worth valuable cash)

ferrara (dnt like it but inevitable):touched:he with us as a coach now

birindelli maybe...

tacchi maybe, especially as Fiorentina are virtually gone, we could get
some nice replacements cheap

appiah after his recent displays, I don't think so

montero (we luv him but he is crap now) gone, wasn't too happy about that though

mutu (worth valuable cash) why?

OP
legend delpiero
Oct 29, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Why do people want to sell Mutu, a player that we got for free and might give a lot for the team?
    the reason why i wanna sell mutu is because i think he is simply to similar to both dp/ibra in that he is a support striker who likes to drop deep, we alredy have 2 of them. imo if we sold him we cud get anutha striker who will score us 20 goals plus a season, thats just my opinion though.

also another reason is that we will never know if he is clean or not, i know everyone deserves a second chance but to be honest i will never really trust him. living in england i watched his demise from chelsea hero to drug addict and i dont want to see the same happen at juve. just my opinion though, u guys dnt need to agree

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    It is very ingratitude to say who should go,but if I need to say,this is it:

-Legro
    -Tudor
    -Montero
    -Olivera
    -one of DMCs
    -Chimenti(but it's not the priority)

I think that we really can't sell Mutu because when he was free transfered nobody want him,so why anyone should now!
    Also that is stupid because I don't know that someone sold a player which was just bought.

We also have to consider that Maresca is still our player so as Chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)