who says english commentators are bias. (1 Viewer)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
I somehow feels that Gerrard is incredibly awesome in the England match against Andorra. However the way England did play, they would suck in other matches against better teams thats for sure.....
They are too inconsistent. I mean they did lose the ball to their opponents in certain pathetic ways.
Gerrard is underated. Liverpool nor England wouldnt survive without him. He should at least get into 2nd or 3rd place in awards like the Ballon D'Or and the Fifa World Player of the Year instead of Lampard or useless sensitive Eto'o

Boksic

May 11, 2005
its the worst living in Scotland and being forced to listen to such biast, repetative commentary everytime you want to watch a sport programme. We are constantly reminded of 1996 and how this is the best England team ever everytime they go into a major tournament.

the annoying thing is its a Scottish commentator not an English one.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I think you mean 1966, but you're right. :agree: I have to watch with the sound turned off, as some of them talk such rubbish & not necessarily about football. They forget they're supposed to be comentating & start gossiping like old fish wives. As the saying goes:-
"Empty vessels make the most noise!"

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yet here Gerrard only nailed the finish. It was the play leading up to it that really deserved the props, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)