Who or who with... ;) (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
So here is the best time and place to talk about our secret dreams connected with movies ;)
Imagine such situation: you can spend some time in some movie. IN movie, during action, not on a film's location. You can be a part of movie as new character. So: what movie would you like to choose? Sth scaring, adventure, romantic or fantastic? Would you like to have adventures like Indiana Jones or James Bond?
Or maybe some love affair? Or stand face to face with Darth Vader or Freddie Kruegger? Or knock Rocky down ;)? Or in old good movies like western? Or together with Tom Hanks saving private Ryan? Or some submarine, ship, warship?

Use your imagine :)

And don't be shy :D :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I would have loved to be in Indiana Jones movies!! I was (ok - am) the biggest fan!! (Especially since they put them on re-run here in Holland)

Also - would have been nice to play in Jurassic Parc. As a survivor of course! :D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I would have loved to have been Vito Corleone, saying stuff like i am gonna make him an offer he can't refuse, or Sonny Corleone where i would beat the crap out of my bro in law but would not die so violently:D

James bond saying my name is Bond James Bond and having all them chicks on the side:D

I would have loved to have been sexually harrassed by Demi Moore in Disclosure many times over:D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I would have loved to have been Vito Corleone, saying stuff like i am gonna make him an offer he can't refuse, or Sonny Corleone where i would beat the crap out of my bro in law but would not die so violently:D
:thumb: :D

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    Ok, and I can be one of Bond's girls, but.... somebody like Wai Lin (Michelle Yeoh) in Tomorrow never dies, but looking like Cigar Girl :D ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)