Who killed JFK? (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Indeed, one thing I am sure of Oswald was anything but half intelligent and they easily used him, he had low IQ according to some of his teachers that they interviewed few months after the assassination.

What I don't get is, if JFK or the secret service knew he was at risk in Texas why surf around the city with an open rooftop of the car? And like you said, it's impossible to fire three shots from that old rifle.

Yeah, I've seen some videos regarding this and found some of them hilarious, the Eminem clip for instance not even the director himself would have noticed that triangle thing :D

- - - Updated - - -

Never heard of him, I just wikipedia him now.

CIA agent according to his son and is a contract killer no?
Dunno but i heard he was a prolific mob hitman who was one of the top suspects

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Did israel even exist yet when most of this stuff occurred?
Did you even read my response? Israel is a mere base of operations.

Israel, simply an outpost. It was global jewry or whatever they call themselves. Kennedy tried to be a president, serving the nation, fulfilling responsibilities, sort of stuff a president would do. They made an example of him. Since then, usa ''presidents'' have been good boys.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As i said, they made an example of him. They designed USA as an instrument of their will, JFK acted independently. They wouldn't have it and they didn't. They made French decapitate their queen, Russians massacre family of Tsar and Turks exile their royal family. They had influence even way before than the 60's.
You're right. And what does this teach us? Jews are able to do anything they put their mind to. Which can only mean one thing really. They are way better than us normal humans.

I guess that means your goal in life is to get on all fours and let the jew man have his way with you. You know, after a long hard day of conspiring and changing the world he just wants to relax and fuck his bitch. That's where you come in.

Jul 2, 2006
You're right. And what does this teach us? Jews are able to do anything they put their mind to. Which can only mean one thing really. They are way better than us normal humans.

I guess that means your goal in life is to get on all fours and let the jew man have his way with you. You know, after a long hard day of conspiring and changing the world he just wants to relax and fuck his bitch. That's where you come in.
illness shows itself when the immunity system is down. jews are able to do many things, only because there are people shut down their immunity systems willingly. Bitches are those who turn blind eye to atrocities they commit. They are the ones having no problem to get fucked as long as their stomach is full.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Did israel even exist yet when most of this stuff occurred?
Israel was re-created after WWII cuz 1)They need to re-group after that annihilation 2)Give them the power to defend themselves in the future 3)Europe didn't wanna deal with all of them, specially economical 4)Honestly after centuries of being considered responsible for Jesus dead, Islam enemies, economic crisis, global warming and any other problem in the world; a lot of people just wanted to take the opportunity to get rid of them.

- - - Updated - - -

illness shows itself when the immunity system is down. jews are able to do many things, only because there are people shut down their immunity systems willingly. Bitches are those who turn blind eye to atrocities they commit. They are the ones having no problem to get $#@!ed as long as their stomach is full.
In the past, every good christian would had an honest job like Jesus did. So Jews weren't allow to do any handwork and they were force to dedicate to "dishonest" activities like sales, banking, insurance. The birth of their power (money) was NOT entirely their "fault". History is no so one way street and that goes for everyone since the first big wars/rivalry in Ancient Greece

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)