who is your best english team? (1 Viewer)

OP

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    Paranoia, they are the worst 3 out of the list I mentioned, Gerrard is one if not the best midfielder in the world Owen is a class act, and Hyypia is a giant at the back.

Mostly shit??

get real.

and it looks very likley we are getting harry Kewell now as well.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I kinda wanted to see Fulham succeed, they had a lot of good players but never ever happened there. Don't really support any English teams though.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Mullarkey ] ++
    Paranoia, they are the worst 3 out of the list I mentioned, Gerrard is one if not the best midfielder in the world Owen is a class act, and Hyypia is a giant at the back.

Mostly shit??

get real.

and it looks very likley we are getting harry Kewell now as well.
    owen is largely overrated, hyypia is a different player ever since his pairing with henchoz started to fade, but gerrard,like i said,is definitely world class.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I really like(d) Leeds United. Probably for their mix of big talents they had a few years ago, Rio, Bowyer, Woodgate, Smith, Kewell, Viduka... I simply love Alan Smith. He runs all over the pitch like a maniac, returns to his penalty area, tackles like mad, gets red cards all the time... He's an enhanced striker version of Davids :D

Aug 27, 2003
    well many juve fans dont really like man u for many reasons.
    and well i dont enjoy wtahcing manchester play..
    my faovirte teams will ahve to be a tie between arsenal and chelsea
    and now chelsae have becomea stronger team and i wish them all the best and i hope both teams kick Man united's ass..

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Arsenal
    Mostly because I think they are the one who can kick ManU's arse. And it has quite a few players that I like e.g. henry, Ljungberg, Pires

And this year Chelsea and Portsmouth seem worth watching too.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    MANCHESTER CITY!

Forza Shaun Goater!!!

:)
    Yeah, my favourite teams in the Premiership this year are Man City and Pompey :strong: Both teams have got some great players such as Nick Anelka, Paul Bosvelt, Mike Tarnat, Steady Teddy Sheringham, Pat Berger and Yakubu :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Arsenal
    Mostly because I think they are the one who can kick ManU's arse. And it has quite a few players that I like e.g. henry, Ljungberg, Pires

And this year Chelsea and Portsmouth seem worth watching too.
    Portsmouth :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)