who is your best english team? (2 Viewers)

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
I am a liverpool supporter, however it seems most people outside the uk like manchester united.

Manchester united are despised by everyone in the uk apart from there own supports, they are so arrogant.

youll never walk alone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
well as a birt, wiv a scouse dad, has to be liverpool, but they aint nowhere near as important as Juve

Jul 28, 2002
oh n btw, most of the people on this forum tend to dislike Man U:D

well from what ive read

Jul 28, 2002
scary but tru...it was clough n taylor at the helm no??tom?

y did u ever buy rav???he dun abosoloutly nuffin, not even in div 1 lol man i feel sorry for u guys, Gregory didnt do much either

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
sometime in the 70's ;)

anyway check this out for an amazing fact :dazed:

apparently this was against Juve or Real (unsure) but it was in the Cl semis or quarters (european cup it was called back then) anyway derby wins 4-1 at the baseball ground (our stadium back then) and in the return leg the ref is bribed and we lose 5-1 despite being the superior team the ref makes loads of stupid decisions and we go out. Later the ref admits it or something

:dazed::eek:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
scary but tru...it was clough n taylor at the helm no??tom?

y did u ever buy rav???he dun abosoloutly nuffin, not even in div 1 lol man i feel sorry for u guys, Gregory didnt do much either
not that sure but I'm sure it was with cloughie at the helm yeah :touched:

I dunno why we bought rav but we released him now so thats all done with. We released our entire first team basically except the younguns and kinkladze! and now I think we're gettin george burley for manager which is good, but he'll have no money :D

Jul 28, 2002
do u kno what pisses me off, it seems all the money in the english is game is goin straight to the top, Man u are probably gettin the bulk of it, heck not even the premiership teams are well off, jus really man u, where all the money gone??

Sir Alex?? lol

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
spot on, its damn annoying. Oh well at least arsenal are in financial bother :D thats a good thing right :D they only got like 10 million to spend this year so another trophyless season is coming up ;)

Jul 28, 2002
yeah even aresenal....sorry to all u REAL man u fans, but gotta admit u do have LOADSA glory supporters, which kinda shroud the real fans out there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)