who is the next coach (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Del Neri, Vialli...who knows, but i'm not gonna worry about it now.
i'm sure Juve plan ahead for backup and stuff.

When we hired lippi the second time, juve have already signed a contract with him months before Ancelotti got sacked!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
hope that you are wrong on all counts: DeNeri, Vialli (I laugh my head off) and that Juve were so dishonourable to Carlo and their fans...
why is that?!
can't an employee fire his employer whenever he wants if he doesn't do his job.

Sep 1, 2002
I guess you don't understand or forget the circumstances of that time.
I myself would find it dishonourable if they had-and I fear it may well be true-made a contract whilst we were fighting for the tiltle.

You obviously are of a different mind set.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i suppose signing a pre-contract during the season wasnt very professional on juves behalf.

but nonetheless, it was obvious that Lotti, although coming close, wasnt the man for juve. too defensive in the end, even when we had the likes of zidane, inzaghi, del piero, trezeguet and kovacevic all in the one team.:down:

But he learned from his mistakes and thats what made him so offensive when he joined Milan. well, for the first half of the season anyway.

as for a coach.....i wouldnt mind if Vialli took over lippi when the time came. but i would also like vialli to be involved now so he gets plenty of experience from lippi.

Mancini would be nice......who knows what he could do with a squad like juves.

i dont see lippi leaving yet, unless he was once again, extremely heart broken over losing another CL next season. i think the team would shut the doors and close up if that happened.:D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I'm very patriotic when it comes to Juve, but I wouldn't be totally against a foreign coach. I just can't see anyone with an italian passport right now who could replace Lippi.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
MAncini and Del Neri. Del Neri did wonders with Chieveo in the past two years, and maybe he'd be the perfect man for Juventus.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think Mancini would most probably join Inter after Lazio .. as for the next coach for Juve I can't think of anyone right now .. maybe Erikson wouldn't be bad .. or the usual suspects Del Neri/Vialli ..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
what are u ppl talkg about....
LIPPI aint going nowhere.
He's the man for Juventus. He's made for Juve! And vice versa.

P.S: How do u guys think Juve always "smoke" the opposition? :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)