Who is the most over-rated player in the world? (1 Viewer)

Dec 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
no opinion till you get 500 posts ;)
in that way i am entitled to post bull shit till i reach 500?
wow!:D
so consider my view as b.s till am not entitled to my opinioni by posting 500.
kid me not amigo:down:

erado

Nov 2, 2004
it seem you guys just cant get over the usual suspects... :p

Taking out the usual ones... no offense to any of their fans, heres mine:

Veron
Played in Lazio winning team with others such as Nesta, Nedved & etc. I never seen his Lazio days, but he definately didnt play up to his standard in ManU, Chelsea and Inter. For the past few years, I have seen nothing from him and his name still link with big clubs and not peforming... He is over-rated and sadly, might not have the chance to proved me wrong :down:

Camoranesi
Doing reasonably for us this season, but a player of his ability playing for mighty Juventus and Italy definately flatter him. Seriously, there alot of better players playing out there playing his position and He was lucky to earn his first cap with Italy.

Kluivert
Another one in Ajax winning team. Over-rated for so many years, playing for big clubs and country. Fail miserably in Milan and his preformance in Barca - nothing worth mention. Somehow managed to get inside Newcaslte, but still didnt impress at all...

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
it seem you guys just cant get over the usual suspects... :p

Taking out the usual ones... no offense to any of their fans, heres mine:
Camoranesi
Doing reasonably for us this season, but a player of his ability playing for mighty Juventus and Italy definately flatter him. Seriously, there alot of better players playing out there playing his position and He was lucky to earn his first cap with Italy.
name a better Italian right winger now. He is doing much better than Fiore of Valencia now.
and he is not overrated because he is not rated highly by media. unlike the notorious Beckham ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)