Who is the most annoying player in Serie A (1 Viewer)

The most annoying player is:

• Totti

• Dacourt

• Gattusso

• Materazzi

• Zlatan

• Mihailovic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Tino said:
and why...?

because of his nationality??

Not because of his nationality, e.g. I like Kezman or some other player from Serbia, but i hate his personality, I well remember friendly game in Sarajevo between Bosnia and Serbia&Montenegro, he stood over the banner which was saying something about friendship and tolerance:tdown: , he did it on purpose:tdown: , and also he made few incidents on that game which i can't remember well, and can't describe in english.

Also I hate him because of his goals from FK's against Juve, he always played damn good against Juve, and gave us a lot of trouble. I remember one game against Lazio when he scored i think somwhere about 90th min, I know that I started to cry, my father were kidding me :cry:

Geof

May 14, 2004
Marco Materazzi.

His punch in Sorin's face should have him banned from stadiums. He's the most disgusting player I ever saw playing. A real butcher who can't do anything with a ball.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
goggo said:
Not because of his nationality, e.g. I like Kezman or some other player from Serbia, but i hate his personality, I well remember friendly game in Sarajevo between Bosnia and Serbia&Montenegro, he stood over the banner which was saying something about friendship and tolerance:tdown: , he did it on purpose:tdown: , and also he made few incidents on that game which i can't remember well, and can't describe in english.

Also I hate him because of his goals from FK's against Juve, he always played damn good against Juve, and gave us a lot of trouble. I remember one game against Lazio when he scored i think somwhere about 90th min, I know that I started to cry, my father were kidding me :cry:
oh I see!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Materazi - Killing Machine
Gattuso - Killing Machine 2
Zebina - Dirty Bastard (Remember that slap on Recoba)
Mihailovich - Supreme Unsportsmanship
Totti - Crying Baby
Corradi - Fouling Machine
Vidigal - Fouling Machine 2

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
hambon said:
Paddy has been a fouling machine trilogy this season too :agree:
Not close to those two. I remember watching a game where Corradi had something like 14 fouls!
To be fair my list should also include:
Neddy - Falls like he's been shot by a sniper :oops:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
He never argues...very emotionless.....very quite.....

The players in the poll at least have personalities...we might hate them and dislike them ...but at least we know what there about....pirlo....well he is just pirlo...

i guess him being like that just makes him annoying to me.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)