Who is the most annoying player in Serie A (1 Viewer)

The most annoying player is:

• Totti

• Dacourt

• Gattusso

• Materazzi

• Zlatan

• Mihailovic

Results are only viewable after voting.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
giovanotti said:
Gattuso ,that guy is a forester!!!And he looks like ha has some psychiatric disorder!

Yeah, Rino too, he's like a crazy, hairy, hungry Tazmanian devil!
There was times during our defeat to them at the San Siro when I thought he was insane or on drugs!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
JRulez said:
Yeah, Rino too, he's like a crazy, hairy, hungry Tazmanian devil!
There was times during our defeat to them at the San Siro when I thought he was insane or on drugs!
Yes he scares me most...remember the game against PSV,this season,which Milan won and got into the 1/8 fin....he did a real mess than!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Materazzi. Without a doubt.

...And this was long before the dumbass was caught on his back like a turtle when Kaladze spanked him for the game winner yesterday.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
giovanotti said:
Yes he scares me most...remember the game against PSV,this season,which Milan won and got into the 1/8 fin....he did a real mess than!
It was against Schalke and I think the incident you are talking about is after the final whistle when he celebrated right in front of Christian Poulsen. But there was more to it; Poulsen had performed a 'cynical' man-marking job on Kaka in both matches and the Danish midfielders in renown as one of the dirtiest players in Europe. Any remember Euro 2004 with Totti?

Anyway I don't consider Gattuso annoying as he is a team-player but very modest and controlled off the pitch. :p

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Intro said:
It was against Schalke and I think the incident you are talking about is after the final whistle when he celebrated right in front of Christian Poulsen. But there was more to it; Poulsen had performed a 'cynical' man-marking job on Kaka in both matches and the Danish midfielders in renown as one of the dirtiest players in Europe. Any remember Euro 2004 with Totti?

Anyway I don't consider Gattuso annoying as he is a team-player but very modest and controlled off the pitch. :p
Schalke.....ma mistake.:oops:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Intro said:
    Poulsen will win this contest in a year's time hands down anyway :D
    I wonder what will happen during training with him and Rino :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Intro said:

He is the man for the cage.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
    Will Rino not be moving? Man Utd would suit him very nicely. It will be a sad day when he leaves Milan :cry: but he has already spoken of the pressure that exists. I don't think he enjoys it - despite how he performs on the pitch.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Intro said:
    Will Rino not be moving? Man Utd would suit him very nicely. It will be a sad day when he leaves Milan :cry: but he has already spoken of the pressure that exists. I don't think he enjoys it - despite how he performs on the pitch.
    could be true, i personally really dont understand how rino and poulsen could play together, and manutd where interested of finding a good replacement for roy keane place and rino was mentioned as well.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Intro said:
    why do you cry ??

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    JRulez said:
    Juve could do a lot worse than buy Gattuso, he's worth 10 Emersons.
    I would exchange Rino with Emerson in an eye blink, I don't mind having such an annoying player with Juventus.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
    Stephan said:
    could be true, i personally really dont understand how rino and poulsen could play together, and manutd where interested of finding a good replacement for roy keane place and rino was mentioned as well.
    If Gattuso stays Poulsen will most likely follow Dhoroso and Vogel in being signed and not used but possibly later sold for some value. Real seem to be abusing the Bosman ruling in the same way - Barca will probably do the same with Van Bommel this season too.

I think Gattuso's options would probably be Man Utd, Real followed with staying at Milan. He seems the kind of guy who wants a new challenge and would love the EPL. The American's at Utd could be a problem for Ferguson - not sure how much he would want to spend on an ageing defensive midfielder but would be much cheaper than Diarra as the Lyon chairman holds anyone to ransome. Not sure if there is any interest from Real but they could do with a player to provide the heartbeat they require. But inevitably, Milan is probably where he will start next season which can only be good for Milan. Such a shame important players are no longer shown the same commitment from clubs who increasingly look at the economics involved.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    I would exchange Rino with Emerson in an eye blink, I don't mind having such an annoying player with Juventus.
    I agree that DMC must be a fighter and a fast type of player...that is the main reason why Chelsea faught for Essien so hardly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)