who is the eximious forward in serie A recently ten years (1 Viewer)

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
You had me searching the net for the definition of eximious. :wallbang:

eximious

\Ex*im"ious\a. [L. eximius taken out, i. e. select, fr. eximere to take out. See Exempt.] Select; choice; hence, extraordinary, excellent. [Obs.]
For this context I think you mean extraordinary or excellent, right?

It's hard to name a single player as the best in Serie A for the past 10 years. The name of Batistuta, Baggio, Shevchenko, Vieri, and Crespo crossed my mind. Why? Because they're simply great players with great achievement and brought significant impact for their clubs.

OP
cqut

cqut

Apr 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
    You had me searching the net for the definition of eximious. :wallbang:

For this context I think you mean extraordinary or excellent, right?

It's hard to name a single player as the best in Serie A for the past 10 years. The name of Batistuta, Baggio, Shevchenko, Vieri, and Crespo crossed my mind. Why? Because they're simply great players with great achievement and brought significant impact for their clubs.
    well`
    any figure can tell us..maybe.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    But Ronaldo didn't have as much of an impact because he only played so few matches. I think if you look at just strikers Batistuta and Shevchenko were the most important. Baggio and Del Piero were the most important support strikers. Totti has been very good for many seasons, but he has never been at the top level fighting for Serie A and Champions League year after year.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    the most consistent pure forward to have been playin for that long and score quite consistently is none other than Pippo Inzaghi, as for impact on a team over the last 10 years is obviously Alessandro Del Piero whom I believe is the only forward to have played for the same team over that span.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Pippo Inzaghi? yuck

Batigol-Sheva-Baggio

it would be interesting to build "your XI man line up with the best SerieA players of the past Ten Years.

Hmmm.... I guess I'll put Buffon, Cannavaro, Maldini, Conte, Batigol Sheva Baggio.....

hmmm I need to think.

who would you put? and who would be the coach?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)