Who is the cutest GF and Wife?:) (2 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Hey Totti, I saw your girlfriend naked too :p :D
Most footballer's wives or gfs end up naked in Italy either on tv, magazines or calendars. Which is obviously not a bad thing at all ;) Montella had a very cute 'normal looking' wife, but they seperated last year cos she ran away with a pizza man.

Anyway most footballers end up with a 'velina' or 'letterina' in Italy ... lucky bastards!

My favourite has to be Elisabetta Canalis, the ex of Vieri and rumoured to be having an affair with Pippo (that's why they quarelled recently and did not attend each other's bday parties).

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

My favourite has to be Elisabetta Canalis, the ex of Vieri and rumoured to be having an affair with Pippo (that's why they quarelled recently and did not attend each other's bday parties).
Oh...... i diddn't know that! Imagine how this must be affecting the infamous Vieri/Pippo 'relationship' :D :p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Actually they seem to have made peace cos they showed them yesterday joking together (they even went from Milan to the training camp together in the same car). Probably on the way there they were talking about other stuff ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Most footballer's wives or gfs end up naked in Italy either on tv, magazines or calendars. Which is obviously not a bad thing at all ;) Montella had a very cute 'normal looking' wife, but they seperated last year cos she ran away with a pizza man.
:wallbang::D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Not quite, she was model before him, and wanted to came back to that and acting, after their kid has grown a bit, so Montella got :irritate: about that.
The part about pizza man - I dont know, but I would run away Montella even with pizza man :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:LOL: Where did you hear that story Vic? It's totally false :D Montella and Rita have been highschool sweethearts, and they started dating at the age of 15 in their small town. For both of them it was their first relationship and everyone thought they would last forever.

She got interested in the showbusiness when she had a photoshoot for a magazine during the world cup (check it out guys, very hot pictures ;)) and then in the summer she met this guy during a holiday and kaboom she ran away with him, leaving the kid with Montella.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I dont know, if he is a decent guy, but when one of people run away from marriage just like that, with pizza man - that marriage is not good as it seems to be for sure.

If she left her kid - yes, really bad.
But what instead? Should she take the kid and run away with little boy and pizza man? :undecide:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well she's the one that out of the blue decided to leave, so she should have taken the baby. Montella ended up having to take the baby with him during Roma's training, and Capello ended up being his babysitter :LOL:

If she left Montella cos she wanted to become famous, then I'm glad she didn't succeed. ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Really about Montella with kid during training? :dazed::D

So leaving the kid with his own father is so bad, but taken a kid to some pizza man, when the future is unsure - better?
No way.
I sense sth like: about mother who left her kid.

Oh and she did succeed with become famous: we talk about her now, we wouldnt talk about her, if she didnt do that ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah it's true that Montella was taking the kid everyday during training since he did not have naywhere lese where to leave him.

The pizza man = a guy who owns this pizza restaurant or whatever it is. Knowing how much pizza italians eat, I doubt she has an unsure future, and don't forget she was the wife of a Serie A footballer, therefore she probably has already more money than any of us will have in a lifetime ;)

She was only famous when she was with Vincenza...now she's totally gone from the news. We only spoke about her cos of the nice pics she left us :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Eh, so you mislead me :(
The pizza man for me is someone, who brings me pizza to my home, not the owner of pizza restaurant or sth.
I imagined that situation in very different way... :(

About kid: so doeant he have any family or what?
Hard to imagine, that he couldnt find anyone to help and had to take his kid everyday on trainings.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah it's true that Montella was taking the kid everyday during training since he did not have naywhere lese where to leave him.
Babysitters? Kindergarten??? :undecide:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Well she's the one that out of the blue decided to leave, so she should have taken the baby. Montella ended up having to take the baby with him during Roma's training, and Capello ended up being his babysitter :LOL:
:howler: for real?!!! awww.... that is toooo cute :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)