Who is the cutest GF and Wife?:) (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
The pic of Manula Arcuri, Francesco Coco's fiancee.

What I mean normal looking is not that her beauty is that of an average person. What I mean is the she is very beautiful but she's a normal person, well at least looks like one.

I can't really explain what I am trying to say.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
u mean like natural looking?

cos some models hv like 1 ton of make up on their face and their faces just look like it's the face of a plastic doll...so fake ........ very pretty but not real. ( not that most men care anyway....... :rolleyes: :D)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
u mean like natural looking?

cos some models hv like 1 ton of make up on their face and their faces just look like it's the face of a plastic doll...so fake ........ very pretty but not real. ( not that most men care anyway....... :rolleyes: :D)
Pretty much yes, Natural looking.

My wife has to be natural looking. Can't wait till I find her tho.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

why cause she's not some blonde with big tits? :D

Goat, I think she's hot cause she's normal looking. Nothing overdone. Natural. :cool:
i dont think i get too picky with hair, but the hottest girls in my opinion dont happen to be blond.

The face is the most important physical apsect for me...and yes, i do like the "natural look."

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
There are more good (translation: good=naked :D) pics of players gf on http://uk.geocities.com/hot_calcio/donna.html.

The page stalls a bit for me :down:
People, if you click the link and wonder why it doesn't work just remove the fullstop at the end of the link, or better yet, I will post it.

http://uk.geocities.com/hot_calcio/donna.html

Hey Totti, I saw your girlfriend naked too :p :D

that's going over it, that's marrying stupidity
once you know :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

What I mean normal looking is not that her beauty is that of an average person. What I mean is the she is very beautiful but she's a normal person, well at least looks like one.

Yes I know what you mean.

However she must spend MUCH time to get such effect of natural looks :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

I do. ;) Everyone looks normal until you see them on the cover of Vogue.. I mean what is it that makes models stand out from the rest? The dieting, the plastic procedures, the makeup, the clothes [or lack thereof] etc. Does it really change a person that much? I've seen lots of people who have the looks to model, but they never have, it's all about the image.

Can't wait till I find her tho.
Brilliant :D:cool::star:

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i dont think i get too picky with hair, but the hottest girls in my opinion dont happen to be blond.
Nah... you see statistically most of the people who turn your head are blonde but the really :eek: ones are always brunettes ;):D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
brunettes are a world ahead when it comes to head turning ability :drool:

and marting, must you make everything sound so geeky? :)
funny how i didn't notice anything geeky about it till you mentioned it deeej :D

:geek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)