Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (45 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
i think Fred cost around 15 milion,as about marselo and cicinho they ere defenders so for their position cost much,witch Alex you mean the defender?
as about Kaka,he came three years ago witch the prices as i said was lower.
To end this, i think that if we want to see a player like Ronaldinho or Kaka to Juve we should risk and take one of these talents that come into view every year. Ok i realise that this year is a special one with the fucken things that happened and we should be carefull for not mistakes but in the coming years a prospective for a more latin Juve would be intresting.
All we need is better scouts to be sure that we eon't repeat Athirson thing or Olivera...

as for oliveira hes obviously not proven in europe if hes failed at the big stage with milan
Olivera was very proven but his injury made huge setback to him..

Buy on AliExpress.com

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
attractive football is one thing, getting the results that matters is another, and ronaldinho is lazy for a man who said at the wc " i dont need to play at my best for brazil because there is so much quality around me" is the kinda atitude that makes me wana spit at him, i wud kill just to even appear for a minute at a wc stage, and for him to think its a holiday disgusts me
ok maybe you are right but i'm not criticize his character,i want him for his football abilities and i wud kill to have him in Juve.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
the truth is i dont want to see a player like ronaldinho at juve, we have no room for sum1 like him, nor do we need him, i want juve to preserve its italian herritage, not build a reputation of buying egoistic midfielders who feel its ok to slack cuz they have a good team around them. we have a production line of exciting italians enough to bring glory to juve in years to come, and best of all they dont stand the same risks these overpriced and unproven south americans do.

as for oliveira hes obviously not proven in europe if hes failed at the big stage with milan
I meant he was proven in europe when Milan signed him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #186
    Juve are looking to buy 2-3 young south-Americans to spread all over Serie A/B.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    wtf?

Gago 22
    Higauin 21
    Ramos 21
    Messi 20
    Iniesta 21
    Dos Santos 18
    Krikic 18
    Marcelo 21
    Robinho 23

Yeah .These team have no youngsters in their squads :disagree:

I hate people that talk out of their ass.
    half of them werent from their own fucking academies...and that is Madrid and Barca combined whilst Juve have 10 ready-to-play Primavera all over Italy...so fucking think b4 u type dickhead

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    the only reason i would see Juve ever buy some youngster was if he was somthing really unf$$king believable...otherwise our Primavera players are the best and can be expected to take the big step to Serie A/European football

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    half of them werent from their own fucking academies...and that is Madrid and Barca combined whilst Juve have 10 ready-to-
    play Primavera all over Italy...so fucking think b4 u type dickhead
    whoa!! calm down whore!! so much anger!! you must be having your period.

LMAO. I'm going to enjoy owning your ass. Let's begin the ownage:

1- You never mentioned anything about Academies. You said Youth, I mentioned youth. But just for the sake of arguemnt you are now saying that these team have players from their youth academy??? Umm Casillas, Puyol are just a few examples of the players that have come through their academies. Did those players lead to their downfall?

2- So Juve have ready to play 10 Primavera players all over Italy???? NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!! Juve always has ready to play players to play all over Italy from their youth academy. Now tell me, how many of these youths/Primavera players have proven themselves good enough for Juve's first team squad? Tell me how many of those "ready to play Primavera have been coming through our system over the past 5- years and have become important parts of the team? But you see that didn't lead to our downfall like you suggested it would lead the others.

Next time think before you type little boy.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Somebody's gonna get their ass owned, thats all im gonna say. But for the sake of a discussion, you guys should clearify how your going to rate the club's youth academy. Facilities? Players grown? What?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)