Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
im goin to watch all the u20 games that are gona be played in montreal....maybe i can scout a brazilian or 2 and a portugese to play for juve
i do that all the time, the annoying thing is, u see some unknown who u rate for the future, then when they do become big and claim u spotted him, no1 ever believes u, especially wen i witnessed cesc and ronaldinho when they were younger

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i do that all the time, the annoying thing is, u see some unknown who u rate for the future, then when they do become big and claim u spotted him, no1 ever believes u, especially wen i witnessed cesc and ronaldinho when they were younger
But wasnt it you that said Cesc was overrated??

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
hahaha so true
ive been a tevez fan for like 4 yrs ever since i saw him play for boca..i even has his number 11 boca jersey
eone was like man who the hell is this guy..hes just another argie
everyone wants him now

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yes but when i first scouted him he was a right winger, all this talk about him being the new vieira has all blown out of proportion, they arnt even similar in style of play
He was played as a right winger a few times in Arsenal,He doesnt have the characteristics to play there.He was terrible there and he was being wasted.While i agree he isnt the new Vieira,he is one of the best youngsters around now if not the best.I'd only rate messi higher than him in youngsters.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He was played as a right winger a few times in Arsenal,He doesnt have the characteristics to play there.He was terrible there and he was being wasted.While i agree he isnt the new Vieira,he is one of the best youngsters around now if not the best.I'd only rate messi higher than him in youngsters.
when u consider he was moulded to play central midfield for years with wenger, u cant expect him to be at his best in his original position, i doubt if henry played left wing now, he wud be any good as he was with monaco

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
when u consider he was moulded to play central midfield for years with wenger, u cant expect him to be at his best in his original position, i doubt if henry played left wing now, he wud be any good as he was with monaco
you have a point there.But to be honest i never knew he used to play on the wing,i thought CM was his natural position ever since his days in the Barce youth system.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you have a point there.But to be honest i never knew he used to play on the wing,i thought CM was his natural position ever since his days in the Barce youth system.
nope when i watched him in the u19 tournament some years ago he was playing rw throughout the tournament and i marked him down as player for the future, 2 yrs later wenger snaps him up

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
no use buying youngsters...we already have so many talented 1s

Palladino De Ceglie Nocerino Marchisio Chiellini Criscito Molinaro....tfeh look at those Milanese and Roman sides made up of foreigners...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
we dont have the money right now to gamble on a player who is not needed. id much rather nurture sum1 like giovinco than blow 18 mill on sum1 who will prob end up like denilson
I'm not sure about Pato cuz I didn't had chances to watch him, but you are right when you say he could be big gamble and could end like Denilson. If I recall well similar case was with Robinho when we wanted him but we didn't wanted to offer ridicoulus amount of money until he proves himself in EU.

BTW I remember when I saw C.Ronaldo in Sporting vs. ManU, I said this guy is must buy and two days later Ferguson signed him, and many of my friends were wtf who's that... The same thing was with Drogba when everybody laughed at me whenever I mentioned his name while he played at Guingamp and noone believe me that I spotted him at that time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)