Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (40 Viewers)

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
we dont have the money right now to gamble on a player who is not needed. id much rather nurture sum1 like giovinco than blow 18 mill on sum1 who will prob end up like denilson
Denilson is the only example you have .most of the talents that came from brazil are becoming worldclass and i think juve should approach more the brazilian market.finally if all that i hear about Pato is true,he will be very usefull for the team couse we need creative midfilders.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I'm not sure about Pato cuz I didn't had chances to watch him, but you are right when you say he could be big gamble and could end like Denilson. If I recall well similar case was with Robinho when we wanted him but we didn't wanted to offer ridicoulus amount of money until he proves himself in EU.
The risk need to be managed by our club scouts. We need better scouts in south america as we seem to never be able to find the right bargain buy. I mean, Olivera, Athirson, O'niell, I can't remember too many others, but we haven't manage to find good southamerican talent.

If we want to buy a worldclass player for half his value or less, then look to take somechances. I agree though rite now isn't the rite time to invest, but investing also is considered by what opportunities are available. So I would be tempted by Pato, although with Chelsea and Milan already bidding, I doubt we can be succesful.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm not sure about Pato cuz I didn't had chances to watch him, but you are right when you say he could be big gamble and could end like Denilson. If I recall well similar case was with Robinho when we wanted him but we didn't wanted to offer ridicoulus amount of money until he proves himself in EU.

BTW I remember when I saw C.Ronaldo in Sporting vs. ManU, I said this guy is must buy and two days later Ferguson signed him, and many of my friends were wtf who's that... The same thing was with Drogba when everybody laughed at me whenever I mentioned his name while he played at Guingamp and noone believe me that I spotted him at that time...
i had said the same about ronaldinho at gremio and fred when he was relatively unknown, as well as fabregas, although there were a few other names that ive listed but havnt shown through yet

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Denilson is the only example you have .most of the talents that came from brazil are becoming worldclass and i think juve should approach more the brazilian market.finally if all that i hear about Pato is true,he will be very usefull for the team couse we need creative midfilders.
thats because the talents that became world class in europe went for a fairly cheap price, like kaka, 18 mill for a kid is ridiculous and is a risk im against that with our current financial status. hearing about pato is one thing, but doing it is another, cud u imagine juve spending 18 mill on pato, and turns out to be a waste? what a laughing stock we will be, bit like milan with oliveira right now, 15 mill and for what? nothing, pato cud be like that, or quite the opposite, but we dont have the money to take that risk, nor is he needed, we have enough talent in our youth to do without pato.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marchisio
De Ceglie
Palladino
Nocerino
Chiellini
Criscito
Molinaro....are they not worth anything??? why u want Juve to sign Brazilian youngsters?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
thats not even half of our promising youth scarily enough, you missed out the likes of giovinco and lanzafame
o yea gosh i forgot Gio Lanza Mirante...Brazilian youngsters are for patsies like Inter Madrid and Barca...thats why none of those teams have any young players in their squads and that will be their downfall sooner or later

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
o yea gosh i forgot Gio Lanza Mirante...Brazilian youngsters are for patsies like Inter Madrid and Barca...thats why none of those teams have any young players in their squads and that will be their downfall sooner or later
wtf?

Gago 22
Higauin 21
Ramos 21
Messi 20
Iniesta 21
Dos Santos 18
Krikic 18
Marcelo 21
Robinho 23

Yeah .These team have no youngsters in their squads :disagree:

I hate people that talk out of their ass.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The risk need to be managed by our club scouts. We need better scouts in south america as we seem to never be able to find the right bargain buy. I mean, Olivera, Athirson, O'niell, I can't remember too many others, but we haven't manage to find good southamerican talent.

If we want to buy a worldclass player for half his value or less, then look to take somechances. I agree though rite now isn't the rite time to invest, but investing also is considered by what opportunities are available. So I would be tempted by Pato, although with Chelsea and Milan already bidding, I doubt we can be succesful.
I agree when you say we need better scouts in South America to find good promissing youngsters, but I'm pretty against of spending some ridicoulus amount of money on player who have 50-50 chance to succed in EU. I think that Barca is doing the best bussines right now, they are bringing teenagers to their football school and educate them and that's why every season they have another prodigiy in the team. However Spain is tottaly different world when you compare it to Italy especially when you know that it's easier for South American to play in Spain than in Italy (ofcourse that is not always the case but mostly it is).

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
thats because the talents that became world class in europe went for a fairly cheap price, like kaka, 18 mill for a kid is ridiculous and is a risk im against that with our current financial status. hearing about pato is one thing, but doing it is another, cud u imagine juve spending 18 mill on pato, and turns out to be a waste? what a laughing stock we will be, bit like milan with oliveira right now, 15 mill and for what? nothing, pato cud be like that, or quite the opposite, but we dont have the money to take that risk, nor is he needed, we have enough talent in our youth to do without pato.
things has changed.the latin teams have raise the prices and as you can see the last two years the european teams had paid mutch to bring great talents such are (Robinhio=24m,Tevez+Marcherano nearly 100m i've heard,Gago+Higuain nearly 40m).So it's difficult to bring talents if you don't pay.
I'm not saying that Juve sould spend money and bring every new talent but it's not a bad idea to scout some of them and take the risk once.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
things has changed.the latin teams have raise the prices and as you can see the last two years the european teams had paid mutch to bring great talents such are (Robinhio=24m,Tevez+Marcherano nearly 100m i've heard,Gago+Higuain nearly 40m).So it's difficult to bring talents if you don't pay.
I'm not saying that Juve sould spend money and bring every new talent but it's not a bad idea to scout some of them and take the risk once.
madrid overpay for all their players

tevez and mascherano's price was raised no thanks to their owners msi

players like alex,kaka,cicinho,marcelo even fred have left their homeland for very reasonable prices, its just these money power clubs overspend and are easily bullied into transfer demands and since they have the money and can afford to risk it, they spend whatever the hell they like, thankfully juve isnt like that.

at least Juve need a brazilian...
diego is about as brazilian as we're gona get this season

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Pato isnt a creative midfielder,he's a Striker.
But Olivera was proven in Europe when Milan bought him.

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
madrid overpay for all their players

tevez and mascherano's price was raised no thanks to their owners msi

players like alex,kaka,cicinho,marcelo even fred have left their homeland for very reasonable prices, its just these money power clubs overspend and are easily bullied into transfer demands and since they have the money and can afford to risk it, they spend whatever the hell they like, thankfully juve isnt like that.

i think Fred cost around 15 milion,as about marselo and cicinho they ere defenders so for their position cost much,witch Alex you mean the defender?
as about Kaka,he came three years ago witch the prices as i said was lower.
To end this, i think that if we want to see a player like Ronaldinho or Kaka to Juve we should risk and take one of these talents that come into view every year. Ok i realise that this year is a special one with the fucken things that happened and we should be carefull for not mistakes but in the coming years a prospective for a more latin Juve would be intresting.

diego is about as brazilian as we're gona get this season

i think Fred cost around 15 milion,as about marselo and cicinho they ere defenders so for their position cost much,witch Alex you mean the defender?
To end this, i think that if we want to see a player like Ronaldinho or Kaka to Juve we should risk and take one of these talents that come into view every year. Ok i realise that this year is a special one with the fucken things that happened and we should be carefull for not mistakes but in the coming years a prospective for a more latin Juve would be intresting.

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
Pato isnt a creative midfielder,he's a Striker.

But Olivera was proven in Europe when Milan bought him.
they said he is the new Kaka so i thought he was a midfielder and some phases that i saw him he seemt to me like an at.mid.
Maybe i'm wrong but i don't think he is a clasical striker,he is more like messi

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the truth is i dont want to see a player like ronaldinho at juve, we have no room for sum1 like him, nor do we need him, i want juve to preserve its italian herritage, not build a reputation of buying egoistic midfielders who feel its ok to slack cuz they have a good team around them. we have a production line of exciting italians enough to bring glory to juve in years to come, and best of all they dont stand the same risks these overpriced and unproven south americans do.

as for oliveira hes obviously not proven in europe if hes failed at the big stage with milan

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
the truth is i dont want to see a player like ronaldinho at juve, we have no room for sum1 like him, nor do we need him, i want juve to preserve its italian herritage, not build a reputation of buying egoistic midfielders who feel its ok to slack cuz they have a good team around them. we have a production line of exciting italians enough to bring glory to juve in years to come, and best of all they dont stand the same risks these overpriced and unproven south americans do.

as for oliveira hes obviously not proven in europe if hes failed at the big stage with milan

ok man it's your opinion,but i like my team play attractive football and players like Ronaldinho and Kaka do it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ok man it's your opinion,but i like my team play attractive football and players like Ronaldinho and Kaka do it.
attractive football is one thing, getting the results that matters is another, and ronaldinho is lazy for a man who said at the wc " i dont need to play at my best for brazil because there is so much quality around me" is the kinda atitude that makes me wana spit at him, i wud kill just to even appear for a minute at a wc stage, and for him to think its a holiday disgusts me

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
attractive football is one thing, getting the results that matters is another, and ronaldinho is lazy for a man who said at the wc " i dont need to play at my best for brazil because there is so much quality around me" is the kinda atitude that makes me wana spit at him, i wud kill just to even appear for a minute at a wc stage, and for him to think its a holiday disgusts me
so you wouldnt wnt kaka or ronaldinho? and because you want to reserve our italian history do you not want huntelaar? millito? grygera? etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)