Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (33 Viewers)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
because someone mentioned kerlon on the other pato thread
kerlon is a joke,hes not even a footballer,head dribbling?hes going to get seriously hurt doing that

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Besides, it's what made him famous. Not his ability to score goal or anything. Just that seal dribble. Not worth a lot of money.

Though he could propably join a circus.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
lets face it guys, 18 mill on a player like pato is a gamble we cudnt afford to make, and besides we have enough talent in our ranks to be the envy of any club, pato was sum1 we didnt need, perhaps if he was cheaper, maybe, but im not gona be kicking myself for missing out on him

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #137
    you're right, for the right amount we should of gambled on him. When Chelsea shows up you can't beat them money wise.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    pato joining chelsea only goes to show that he has no interest in developing his own career but to be a money grabbing whore, pato will be another denilson, give it a couple of yrs and he will be playing his trade for a mediocre team in germany or france

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    pato joining chelsea only goes to show that he has no interest in developing his own career but to be a money grabbing whore, pato will be another denilson, give it a couple of yrs and he will be playing his trade for a mediocre team in germany or france
    Agreed:agree:

I dont see where he will fit in the Chelsea team,come to think of it i dont see where he'll fit in the Chelsea bench:irritated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)