Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (1 Viewer)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #101
    Inter plan to trump AC Milan with bumper Pato offer
    tribalfooball.com - April 16, 2007

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti is ready to rattle rivals AC Milan by pushing the boat out for Brazilian sensation Alexandre Pato.

The 17 year-old attacker is seen by Moratti as the perfect replacement for Luis Figo and has given directors Lele Oriali and Marco Branca the green light to go for the Internacional de Porto Alegre star.

Milan having been chasing Pato since his performance in the Toyota Cup last year, but are yet to introduce a concrete offer for the teen.

Moratti intends to blow his city rivals out the water, says ControCampo, by offering a staggering £12 million for the youngster.

:yuck:
    Figo and Pato are not even close to being similar in style and position. Media! :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    we are being linked to a new ronaldo

http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=282420

Nuovi Ronaldo per la Juventus

Accordo tra il club bianconero e il Cruzeiro, fucina di grandi talenti brasiliani dalla quale uscì anche Ronie.

zoom - galleria Si dice Cruzeiro e subito viene in mente Ronaldo. Con quella maglia il Fenomeno cominciò a farsi conoscere in tutto il mondo. Si dice Cruzeiro e in Brasile tutti ricordano che è l'unico club ad aver centrato la 'Tripla Corona', nel 2003: campionato nazionale, coppa del Brasile e campionato dello stato di Minas Gerais. E dietro al nome Cruzeiro c'è una società che ha sempre giocato in serie A, ma che si è conquistata anche l'etichetta di settore giovanile- modello. E non c'è stato solo Ronaldo. Non si contano infatti i giocatori 'usciti' da Belo Horizonte: nel passato un nome su tutti, Tostao, in tempi più recenti il portiere del Milan Dida, ma anche il numero 1 del PSV Eindhoven, Gomes, oppure Fred, l'attaccante del Lione. Un ' fiuto' per i campioni che non è sfuggito alla Juventus che, tra non molto, potrebbe avviare con la società brasiliana una partnership proprio nel settore giovanile.

LINEA DIRETTA - I dirigenti del club bianconero infatti sono attesi nella capitale dello stato di Minas Gerais per sottoscrivere un accordo con il Cruzeiro. «Il presidente della Juve - ha raccontato Zezè Perrella, vice presidente del Cruzeiro - è intenzionato a stringere i rapporti con la nostra società, abbiamo appena cominciato a parlarne, ma quando i dirigenti italiani verranno a Belo Horizonte, si potranno discutere i particolari. Il discorso è iniziato assistendo a una partita delle squadre giovanili » . Infatti il colpo di fulmine è scoccato a Borgaro Torinese dove si è svolto il torneo Maggioni-Righi per allievi. Tra le due società si potrebbe aprire una corsia preferenziale con la possibilità per la Juve di poter trovare tra non molto un 'nuovo' Ronaldo. Ma in attesa di un altro Fenomeno, il Cruzeiro ha in rampa di lancio alcuni giovani dal futuro assicurato: a cominciare dal centrocampista Kerlon, diciannovenne che da tempo è nel mirino dei grandi club d'Europa, ma in vetrina c'è anche il difensore Thiago Eleno, soltanto diciotto anni, che ha fatto parte della nazionale del Brasile under 20 che ha vinto i Sudamericani di categoria, a gennaio, in Paraguay. E per l'attacco c'è Guilherme, diciotto anni, al Cruzeiro da quando ne aveva tredici.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Milan eye Brazilian duo Thursday 10 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan scout Leonardo has confirmed that the Rossoneri are following Ze Roberto of Santos and Alexandre Pato of Porto Alegre.

The Rossoneri are planning for the transfer market as they look to challenge Inter for next season’s Scudetto and have eyed the Brazilian duo, who had already been paired with the San Siro outfit last year.

“We are looking for players who can adapt well to Carlo Ancelotti’s tactical scheme,” Leonardo told the Brazilian website Globesporte.com.

“Ze Roberto of Santos is definitely one of those players,” added the former Rossonero midfielder, who will switch to a coaching role at Milanello in July.

“We are also interested in Pato, although we believe that he might need some time to mature before playing in Europe,” concluded the 1994 World Cup winner.

The 32-year-old Ze Roberto had already seemed set for a move to the Rossoneri last summer, but the transfer failed because of a knee injury.

However, the South American has since enjoyed an excellent season with Santos and will be free to leave in June, when is 10-month contract ends.

As for Pato, the 17-year-old is also a reported target for Inter and Juventus after impressing as the Selecao triumphed in the South American Under-20s Championship in Paraguay this January.

Channel 4

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    just in...Inter Juve Milan are linked to Adrianaldinho...a 3 year old tipped to be the next Maradona/Pele/Cruyff...scouts have ben sent to watch him play in his pre-school sandbox

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    South-American players can not move abroad until they finnish 18. Pato will finnish 18 in October or November so he can't be signed earlier than the winter market.
    are you certain about that??because wat about messi and denilson of arsenal
    didnt he move to arsenal before turning 18?

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Forget about Lucas, Liverpool signed him:
    Liverpool are set to sign Brazilian midfielder Lucas Leiva from Gremio, manager Rafael Benitez has confirmed.
    The 20-year old midfielder will join the Reds at the start of next season after Benitez beat a host of European clubs for his signature.

"The deal with the player and his club is almost done and I am really pleased he is coming to us," said Benitez.

Leiva, Lucas"He is the captain of the Brazil under-20 side and won the Golden Boot in his country last year so we know he has quality and we also believe he has the mentality and the character you need to do well in England.

"He can play as a holding midfielder but he can also get from box to box and so I am looking forward to seeing him score goals for Liverpool in the future.

"A lot of clubs in England and Spain were asking about him but our scouting department has again been working really hard and it's good that he's coming to us.

"He will arrive in the summer and then will start adapting to football in this country. We know it can take time but I think he has the quality to be putting pressure on Gerrard, Mascherano, Xabi and Sissoko next season."
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N155896070511-1355.htm

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
    are you certain about that??because wat about messi and denilson of arsenal
    didnt he move to arsenal before turning 18?
    Well Messi has never signed a professional contract in Argentina. His first youth club has been Newell's Old Boys and he has joined barsa when he was 12yo. For Denilson I think that he already has turned 18 when he joined Arsenal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)