Who is Juve's most over-rated player? (1 Viewer)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Ravanelli .... I never liked him he rated so high only bcuz of his goal against Ajax in 1996...

you forget his two goals against parma at the end of 1995 who give us the scudetto after nine years

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
dude...this thread is about juve's most overrated player...what his performances with azzurri got to do with he become juve most overrated player?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Omar Sivori?

No.

Del Piero, at least since 2000.
Del Piero needs less than 15 goals to become Juve's all-time topscorer, but yes, you're right, he's overrated. He has five Scudetti, a CL, an Intercontinental Cup and much more to his name, but he's still without a doubt overrated. Overrated should be his middle name actually, I mean he is so overrated. Quite pathetic on your part, Burke. How can Del Piero be overrated when hardly anyone rates him anymore? The media give him so much stick because they and many others believe he's passed it. How can someone that is recognised as passed it be described as overrated by the same people?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Omar Sivori?

No.

Del Piero, at least since 2000.
at least?? No offence but since when do you follow Juve Burke?? Thats the most Rubbish thing i have ever heard, you need to see some of his Statics before judgin.... Overrated why? Because He helped Juve to win lot of Trophy's Because he scored almost 40 goals for this Team in CL..... Because he's the most Loved by Juve Fans, DOES THAT MAKE HIM OVER-RATED.....?????

BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
Del Piero no questions asked.
Oh, i'd say Dennis Bergkamp Or Viera.....You know nothing about Juve and now your trying to tell us he's Over-rated, you better stick on EPL more, Serie A doesn't fit you.....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
iuliano is very overrated
tacchinardi is overrated

every one season wonder who has come to us and did shit was overrated.

as for DP ? he isnt overrated anymore THIS YEAR
when was he?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

after the injury, every season we had lippi or ancelotti as a coach
Gotta agree, when we had Ancelotti, but i didn't see him overrated under Lippi, Lippi made him one of the best Footballer around the world...

And about the Injurey, i don't blame him, it's very hard for anyplayer to get back specially if you count for what happen to Dp with Injuries....but in General the Captain is Not overrated.....

Dec 27, 2003
Del Piero is not overrated. He had the skills to conquer the world. He knew it and the world knew it. That's one of the reasons why he did not deliver.

Ravanelli was certainly not overrated. He was an ok player, nothing more. After years of anonymity in the serie B he got the life opportunity to play for a big serie A club. He delivered despite being surrounded by much more talented and famous players than him. That's not being overrated. It's called to punch above your weight.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Jeez Burke you could've said this in some random thread that got derailed into a DP discussion(which is every other thread nowadays).

Not that I agree with that anyway

And it's not even in the right forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)