Who is Juve's most over-rated player? (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I must be serious this time. Zlatan is so overrated that it's making me puke. He is by far more overrated than David Beckham! at least in Sweden and I have to read and hear about him all the time.. :yuck: :yuck:

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I must be serious this time. Zlatan is so overrated that it's making me puke. He is by far more overrated than David Beckham! at least in Sweden and I have to read and hear about him all the time.. :yuck: :yuck:

Dude, none's more overrated than Beckham.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
Bergkamp is a much better player than DP,to me Bergkamp is a legend you just look what happened to Holland after he retired.the same cannot be said about Del Piero who stopped delivering since the Euro's IIRC.
:LOL:......get a life dude.....Bergkamp???? :LOL:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Omar Sivori?

No.

Del Piero, at least since 2000.
3080 posts of absolute jargon, not sure you know what the term overrated means. to be honest Homer simpson will give me a better argument than u ever will. I know its all about opinions but this really does take the biscuit. Its not even ironic that your nick is Burke, actually its quite apt . I have never seen you say anything positive about anyone, you just go from post to post putting every player down like you know anything on the subject

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)